• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

41 year old unemployed loser doesn’t understand how the stock market works (surprise!)

G

Yeah, Spotify “lost” 5 billion dollars because Neil Young got pantsed by Spotify and Rogan. The stock market is down like 20% across the board you fat fucking retard.

Kill yourself, Patrick. Please please please kill yourself. The world would be a better place without idiotic pieces of shit like you. [Yes, this is a suicide demand.]

12DAE900-75D3-4E7D-B09B-4189C3419CF9.jpeg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Yeah, Spotify “lost” 5 billion dollars because Neil Young got pantsed by Spotify and Rogan. The stock market is down like 20% across the board you fat fucking retard.

Kill yourself, Patrick. Please please please kill yourself. The world would be a better place without idiotic pieces of shit like you. [Yes, this is a suicide demand.]

View attachment 21909
Would you say having Patrick kill himself is your stated goal?

Snake

Forum Clout
he wont realize the market crashed or inflation is happening until it personally hits him: hooligan's raises the price of their meatloaf to $20.
Hyper inflation would be the only way blimpy would come down to a normal weight by every medical standard, but this would be after he cannibalized Niki's fart ridden corpse, cats and his faggot new lizard.

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
I love when they think that investors give two shits about woke bullshit. Yeah, Neil Young of all people made me decide to sell Spotify. Why invest in a company that's doubling its stock price every year if Neil Young doesn't like them? That nazi white supremacist Joe Rogan doesn't need my $10 in fractional shares!

I guess Joe Rogan is responsible for tanking the entire Nasdaq as well? These charts are fucking identical.
Nasdaq.JPG
Nasdaq1.JPG

Definitely Joe Rogan, not Joe Biden. And there definitely wasn't a massive tech sector correction. Just the racists at Spotify!

G

Nobody should be surprised that a fat 41-year old who lays around all day and has no money can't understand anything related to investing. It's funny because whenever something drops, Rick is quick to say how he saw it coming. Crypto, NFTs, meme stocks. Yet Investment Pat is broke and living in a hovel, driving a 13 year old car. Also, in case I didn't mention it, he's fat.