• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

32 year old man barely able to function on his own

BudDickman

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

Stent

jewery duty
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
He went from Mama Raven's home to living with Ade and then all alone. This annoying faggot figured out he needed to turn into Frat-Pat just so he could hang out in a bar, watch sports and pretend people there were his friends.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
E0-A378-E5-B5-E5-4978-BA82-1-CDB8-EE59-D83.jpg

Grim foreshadowing.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I can't stand when people think being incapable of accomplishing minor tasks is cute. Pat messing up grilled cheese is like when jim made that video where he couldn't cook an egg. It isn't funny. It isn't quirky. You're a stupid cunt.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I had to make sure this wasn’t a stlaker. New depths of sadness being unveiled on a daily basis.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
You can tell this was his first time having to live on his own. He was so late to needing to be self sufficient. These are all things that people went through at like 18-20. 32 years old and having cheap knife and ice tray epiphanies. These are things you learn before you are even an adult. He really is stunted mentally. He is like 12 years behind.