• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

3 Lies For The Price of 1!

Prison Enjoyer

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
fat.png

Fact Check:
  • Patty's pew pew gun is a Chinese imitation glock
  • Tommy T chugged over 6 gallons of cowboy semen while deepthroating every rider in the state in attendance at the 1979 Ozaukee County Fair alone, a Tomlinson family tradition. "Quite" straight, maybe, because he schlung a filthy load into Mama Raven's cavity shortly after. But fully straight? Not so.
  • lol

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Trolling broke this faggot's brain. "I don't have a micropenis" is such a sad reply to anything. He's like a tired boxer who can't keep his hands up, just taking punishment, but there's no ref to call the fight.

I can't believe how long this has gone on for. How many years of "my father is QUITE straight" does he have in him? Don't you take a moment in year 2 or 3 and think 'what the fuck am I doing'? This guy has cost SOMEONE a ton of money, with another big judgment on the way, and he's still on the Internet arguing about his dick?

Pat, I know you don't really read these, and I mostly address them to the metaphorical "pat," but PLEASE STOP. Don't just take a step back from Twitter, but stop being a fucking cunt in general. Seriously, improve your life. Go be happy being a dumb, fat Wisconsin rube. Get a job delivering building supplies or some other brain dead, over paid, construction adjacent job that'll pay you for 40 hours every week. Forget about politics and just enjoy your wreck of a life. You're a no body who has no sway over anything and you never will - and that's ok. It's ok to just suck. You've sucked your whole life, your 50s aren't gonna be any different. Accept it. Lean into it like a cheap mattress and just try to drift off into life.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Trolling broke this faggot's brain. "I don't have a micropenis" is such a sad reply to anything. He's like a tired boxer who can't keep his hands up, just taking punishment, but there's no ref to call the fight.

I can't believe how long this has gone on for. How many years of "my father is QUITE straight" does he have in him? Don't you take a moment in year 2 or 3 and think 'what the fuck am I doing'? This guy has cost SOMEONE a ton of money, with another big judgment on the way, and he's still on the Internet arguing about his dick?

Pat, I know you don't really read these, and I mostly address them to the metaphorical "pat," but PLEASE STOP. Don't just take a step back from Twitter, but stop being a fucking cunt in general. Seriously, improve your life. Go be happy being a dumb, fat Wisconsin rube. Get a job delivering building supplies or some other brain dead, over paid, construction adjacent job that'll pay you for 40 hours every week. Forget about politics and just enjoy your wreck of a life. You're a no body who has no sway over anything and you never will - and that's ok. It's ok to just suck. You've sucked your whole life, your 50s aren't gonna be any different. Accept it. Lean into it like a cheap mattress and just try to drift off into life.
He will kill himself before he will ever accept the reality of his life or who he actually is as a person.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

I can't believe how long this has gone on for.y years of "my father is QUITE straight" does he have in him? Don't you take a moment in year 2 or 3 and think 'what the fuck am I doing'? This guy has cost SOMEONE a ton of money, with another big judgment on the way, and he's still on the Internet arguing about his dick?

It's crazy that if he absolutely needs to respond he still can't just say "no it isnt", "no he didn't", etc. He always adds details to his responses so they're funny in any context. He just gives us things to make fun of him for.

"I do not have a micropenis, stlaker."

"My father does not fellate men at the rodeo, stlaker."

"No, you did not fart in my wife's vagina, stlaker."

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
It's crazy that if he absolutely needs to respond he still can't just say "no it isnt", "no he didn't", etc. He always adds details to his responses so they're funny in any context. He just gives us things to make fun of him for.

"I do not have a micropenis, stlaker."

"My father does not fellate men at the rodeo, stlaker."

"No, you did not fart in my wife's vagina, stlaker."
1704771392817.png

midwit

β€Ž
Forum Clout
There is a massive subgroup within the middle class Anglosphere whose entire geopolitical understanding of reality could be subverted if they truly understood that we have all of the recipes.

There is a joke in the dissident right about leftists who say "but what about the wonderful array of diverse restaurants?" as their argument for diversity. It's not that this is witty or funny on it's own. It's funny because after you spend 3 minutes unpacking the worldview of these people this is literally the depth to which they think about the world. When you get past the bullshit this really, genuinely is their actual position. This is why white people can't have their own safe spaces in the world.

"I met a hot Indian girl bro. You must be virgin!"

"You don't like a nice curry? What is wrong with you? You must be filled with so much hate!"

They genuinely are as shallow as they say they are.

RobertMewler

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

Seriously. All he has to do to have a life is get off the internet. Unfortunately, the internet is his life.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Also the first time he's mentioned his Ching Chong Bernell-Killer Device since October
View attachment 175588

Compare that to his faucet, which Pat mentions and brags about to his followers all the time on the internets while Niki goes muff diving
View attachment 175589
And yet they saw fit to censor the pic when it was shown on the news. Makes a lot of sense when you think about it.