• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

3:30AM, Battlestar Galactica, meatloaf; perfect night!!

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
426dcaf2b25a9352e501f35f0268e75f.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
His emptiness and subhuman quality is betrayed by his eyes in every photo. I’m actually fascinated by it.

Every picture is like some reptilian creature doing it’s best to mimic a human, very close but still not perfect - just off enough to make you uneasy.

No warmth, no humanity, just an infinity of bitterness, hate, and envy reflecting back at the viewer. He sickens me and I will be relieved when he dies.

Last edited:
Forum Clout

No fucking way. Yesterday I mentioned on another post that Pat has an uncanny resemblance to a retarded kid I went to school with. This face right here is the EXACT face he would have on as a resting face. Pat you better start believing in the Almighty because God is a Patposter and he sent you to me as a reward for not making fun of that kid when I was 12.