• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2U’s competition

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
IMG_6367.jpeg

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
They're no Extreme Elvis
View attachment 214382

(Shockingly I couldn't find a photo of him shitting on stage which is kind of what he was known for)

Wonder what happened to that guy. Stanhope had him at his wedding and he got naked and stuck his fingers in his ass and kept going up and puttinghis fingers in peoples drinks and stirring.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Wonder what happened to that guy. Stanhope had him at his wedding and he got naked and stuck his fingers in his ass and kept going up and puttinghis fingers in peoples drinks and stirring.
I remember Penn Jillette recounting how beautifully Extreme Elvis sang as he pissed into his own mouth at a private party.

Forum Clout
Ha! They are playing the Paramount in Joes old home town of Huntington tomorrow. That is probably the biggest venue on Long Island save Jones Beach. U2 Tribute band playing The Paramount while Joe will be busking for quarters at some restaurant. That must feel good. I bet their fake Bono can afford the expensive pistachios at Uncle Giuseppes