• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

29 years later…

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
Now down loading no man’s sky
I first played that when it came out and the first few hours were some of the most immersive gameplay I’ve ever had. The struggle in the beginning was really engaging but it became extremely monotonous after awhile. I know they’ve add a whole bunch of shit since then but I can’t be bothered to get back into it

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
so simple, so perfect:

1670367565069.png

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
do you have an actual sega console or some emulator?

I need to get a emulator. THe 2 years I was doing my masters I was dying to play old nintendo games. I think after xms I'll download one.

Even more so with the new Willow Tv show. The nintendo game is one of my favs, and the Zelda for the SNES ripped it off in the game play aspects.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
I need to get a emulator. THe 2 years I was doing my masters I was dying to play old nintendo games. I think after xms I'll download one.

Even more so with the new Willow Tv show. The nintendo game is one of my favs, and the Zelda for the SNES ripped it off in the game play aspects.
You ever play Legacy of the Wizard?

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout

Willow on the NES is one of the most underappreciated games on the system. I played the shit out of that game despite never having seen the movie at all

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Willow on the NES is one of the most underappreciated games on the system. I played the shit out of that game despite never having seen the movie at all
I was talking my kid about the original movie and one of the first things I said was "The Nintendo version was one of the best games from that time." Like she gives a shit about anything I say.