2023 not looking PFG so far for Scorch.

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz
Apparently that's the worst pain in the world.

My dad had it when I was a kid. I drink a lot of water every day as I don't feel like having tubes shoved up my dick or whatever they do
I've had a couple where I was in a fetal position and a few that just generally made me piss brown for a few months as they tumbled through me. Just need to take some Flomax and drink water.

As a side note, one of the most common side effects of Flomax is that it makes your cum disappear. Not sure if you don't make it or if it just shoots retrograde or something.

I've had a couple where I was in a fetal position and a few that just generally made me piss brown for a few months as they tumbled through me. Just need to take some Flomax and drink water.

As a side note, one of the most common side effects of Flomax is that it makes your cum disappear. Not sure if you don't make it or if it just shoots retrograde or something.
I think my dad had complications or something as he had to go into hospital for a few days. I drink gallons of water a day. Be fine.

CaroIMaxheinie

Carol Munoz
I think my dad had complications or something as he had to go into hospital for a few days. I drink gallons of water a day. Be fine.
An older dude (mid 60s) I worked with had one so large it couldn't physically pass. Like a bunch of them agglomerated or something. Had the choice between sonicating his back or getting a laser up his penis.

I guess in pre-industrial times kidney stones would be less common but if you did get one as bad as he did then you'd just be in excruciating pain until you had organ failure from hydronephrosis and died.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
A10197FF-0851-440F-8651-828022B0D9E3.jpeg

Survey:

Worst pain ever?

I broke my front tooth in half in a bike accident, and the never was exposed. It felt like someone was holding a blowtorch to my head until I got to the hospital and they filled me full of morphine.