• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2023 In Review

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Well, it's been something, this year we met a lot of new characters:

-Jackie Singh - cyberpunk superhacker who will undoubtedly bring down the system and liberate Pat, also fat
-Shane Nokes - Microsofts personal superhacker and butterknife hater who will bring down the system and liberate Pat, also fat
-Stewartson, Woman, and Lo-fi - con artists who will bring down the system, but don't give a shit about Pat, also fat (lo-fi is)
-Leslie Varney - a pretty ordinary person who will not bring down the system, and really doesn't like Pat, also... you know
-Wyyz Forums Retards - outsider artists, chefs, and blues clues enthusiasts, many fat

major events occurred:
- @admin makes @medium wyzzz 's dreams come true and gives him his own subforum
- @TheGhostOfAbeVigoda highjacks the subforum and turns it into a retard discussion forum, turning Wyyzz's dream into a monkeys paw nightmare
- Pat fails his pro se filing
- Dan almost meets Pat, Pat demands he be arrested
- Pat goes on a media tour to promote his plight
- Pat is forced to pay his debt, despite saying he never would
- Pretend Podcast gives Pat a reality check
- Pat hits 200,000 tweets by childing and stlakering everyone
- African Poet Ooga Booga Donald Epkaki is deported, sets up Nigerian scheme to raise funds
- Jackie Singh graces the forum with her presence, gets laughed off the forum
- Jackie doxes a bunch of people, then does a slide show about it
- Hildy's sister is discovered, is prostitute, Hildy leaves
- Anthony Cumia is kicked out of a Patrice O'Neal benefit
- Anthony Cumia beefs with Bill Burr because he married a black woman
- Anthony Cumia moves to SC, has a massive heart attack, doesn't die or improve
- Joe Cumia tries to sell his shit because he can't afford things anymore
- Jim Norton finally ties the knot with one of them chicks with dicks
- Dan Mullen invites a "guest" to the forum, get's kicked
- Dougie and Josiah vanish after leaks (Josiah might still be around)
- Jenna performs a rap
- Mintwa dies suddenly of COVID-19
- @CQ_Beans get's voted off the forum in a poll of his own making, refuses to obey results of the vote

I got 0 points on my 2023 Death Pool, fuckers, but tonnes of people did die, just not the ones on my list.
What am I missing? Help celebrate a pretty gay year, thanks for the memories.
Happy New Years.

-Turk February, Dean of the Faculty of Year Remembering, Brantford University

(edit includes contributions from below)

Last edited:

Turk February

Forum Clout
New Year's Eve and I'm going to get my twitter account suspended so I can start fresh next year. Here's to many more.

View attachment 174190

1704060867002.png

fucking twitter wont let me reply. I wanted to ask if this was true.

Attachments

• 1704060849324.png
    1704060849324.png
    366.8 KB · Views: 7

CQ Beans

Forum Clout

-Jackie Singh - cyberpunk superhacker who will undoubtedly bring down the system and liberate Pat, also fat
-Shane Nokes - Microsofts personal superhacker and butterknife hater who will bring down the system and liberate Pat, also fat
-Stewartson, Woman, and Lo-fi - con artists who will bring down the system, but don't give a shit about Pat, also fat (lo-fi is)
-Leslie Varney - a pretty ordinary person who will not bring down the system, and really doesn't like Pat, also... you know
-Wyyz Forums Retards - outsider artists, chefs, and blues clues enthusiasts, many fat

major events occurred:
- @TheGhostOfAbeVigoda highjacks the subforum and turns it into a retard discussion forum, turning Wyyzz's dream into a monkeys paw nightmare
- Dougie and Josiah vanish after leaks
- @CQ_Beans get's voted off the forum in a poll of his own making, refuses to obey results of the vote

I got 0 points on my 2023 Death Pool, fuckers, but tonnes of people did die, just not the ones on my list.
Happy New Years.

If I ever abided by the results I wouldn’t be the unwanted resident maniac that I am. And no I take no pride in that.

G

major events occurred:
- Dougie and Josiah vanish after leaks

Happy New Years.

You left out everyone here seeing your ugly face for the first time

Last edited by a moderator:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You left out a lot, lets go back to the beginning.

Litcrit - Ooga got deported, Shane Noakes is introduced, Pat gets hit with the WI debt, a debt examination, a contempt charge, then paid it off, Jackie is introduced, Torswats is introduced and outs Pat, Pat gets SWATted 40+ times in a year, the accusation that we kill pets is levied, Hildy comes onto the forums and introduces us to his sisters cunt. Pat builds some chairs, gets photographed at some bars, sues Dan Mullen and loses, gets his profile picture removed twice, gets the other debt domesticated, goes on a shit ton of news outlets, writes a ridiculous pro se motion. Jackie meanwhile accused Gibney of being Spaceedge + Quasi, Bam of being Quasi and Quasis wife, and Dushatar as Torswats. She also did her gay presentation, we found out she was in debt, and got us to donate ~4k to charity.

Radio crit - Ant is kicked out of the Patrice benefit, catches a heart attack, and Jim marries Nikki. Ben Dovid comes onto the forums and shits up threads. DMAN successfully conquered the Opie haters and drove them out ala St. Patrick.

Random forum shit - Wyzzz forums becomes the retard forums, Meownaw gets his asshole raped to death, as does Patreeky. Multiple users get banned but come back, such as Boomia, Nigger Jim, Terry (not banned, just left), Bubbler, Dan, and whatever King of OnA forums name was before that. CHH makes CQ exile himself off the forums but comes back, shits all over BOQ which is continuing to this day. SET invents his ridiculous lie about a divorce, Jenna premiers her rap god skills, Cumtown fags invade but can’t behave and are banned.

Lotta fawkin shit happened

Turk February

Forum Clout
You left out a lot, lets go back to the beginning.

Litcrit - Ooga got deported, Shane Noakes is introduced, Pat gets hit with the WI debt, a debt examination, a contempt charge, then paid it off, Jackie is introduced, Torswats is introduced and outs Pat, Pat gets SWATted 40+ times in a year, the accusation that we kill pets is levied, Hildy comes onto the forums and introduces us to his sisters cunt. Pat builds some chairs, gets photographed at some bars, sues Dan Mullen and loses, gets his profile picture removed twice, gets the other debt domesticated, goes on a shit ton of news outlets, writes a ridiculous pro se motion. Jackie meanwhile accused Gibney of being Spaceedge + Quasi, Bam of being Quasi and Quasis wife, and Dushatar as Torswats. She also did her gay presentation, we found out she was in debt, and got us to donate ~4k to charity.

Radio crit - Ant is kicked out of the Patrice benefit, catches a heart attack, and Jim marries Nikki. Ben Dovid comes onto the forums and shits up threads. DMAN successfully conquered the Opie haters and drove them out ala St. Patrick.

Random forum shit - Wyzzz forums becomes the retard forums, Meownaw gets his asshole raped to death, as does Patreeky. Multiple users get banned but come back, such as Boomia, Nigger Jim, Terry (not banned, just left), Bubbler, Dan, and whatever King of OnA forums name was before that. CHH makes CQ exile himself off the forums but comes back, shits all over BOQ which is continuing to this day. SET invents his ridiculous lie about a divorce, Jenna premiers her rap god skills, Cumtown fags invade but can’t behave and are banned.

Lotta fawkin shit happened
i'm stealing a bunch of this shit in edits.

Turk February

Forum Clout
Do it in all caps and use a lowercase "L" for the I. i.e.: NlGGER

This is how we used to put it in our Reddit usernames until they fixed it. One of the many sweeping changes the admins made solely because of r/opieandanthony
well, no, the goal was to get kicked off, and he succeeded. I couldn't reply cuz it was flagged for hate speech.