• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2015-2018 Vs 2018-2022: A Tale of Two Piggies

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Let's look at what happened in Patty's life from 2015-2018...

• He got a 3-book publishing deal
  • His Twitter following was growing rapidly
  • This resulted in him being verified on Twitter (his dream)
  • He had the viral abortion tweet that resulted in tens of thousands of retweets/likes and a lot of major publications covering it
  • He was getting fairly regular political writing gigs

Not only was he getting away with being an awful cunt to people on Twitter during this time, he was actually being rewarded for it. He legitimately must have thought that he was on the cusp of becoming famous and successful at last. He'd be able to show Adrienne how bad of a decision it was to leave him. He'd be on all the biggest talk shows, have Netflix series made from his books and be a world famous and successful writer, like he deserves to be.

Cut to late 2018 and what Patrick thinks will just be a regular day of virtue signalling and kicking somebody when they're down leads to a series of events that will change the entire course of his life.

Now let's take a look at the highlights of Patty's life from 2018-2022..

• Gets banned from Twitter for the first time. Is off the platform for more than 6 months and has to pay $5K to get it back.
  • Loses his blue checkmark (allegedly a more devastating loss than his daughter)
  • Becomes a laughing stock across the internet from many Reddit posts that go viral
  • Get his own KF thread established that at the time of writing, sits at 469,000 views and 220 pages
  • Loses his Twitter account a second time. Again he has to pay thousands to get it back. Loses his alt account in the process. Still no blue checkmark
  • Fattens himself considerably
  • Tries to sue 60 anonymous people online, fails miserably and wastes $100K+ of the SFWA members' money and ends up owing the chief target of his lawsuit $24K+
  • Is on the receiving end of arguably the greatest piece of trolling the internet has ever seen in the form of the Apostlegate saga.
  • Is currently fighting an array of his personal possessions on Twitter, including Pinktrick S Blanketson among others
  • Had to cry to Confusion to pre-warn people that he is being trolled and very sensitive about it, so please report and block

My question for you, pig - was it all worth it?

Last edited:

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Let's look at what happened in Patty's life from 2015-2018...

• He got a 3-book publishing deal
  • His Twitter following was growing rapidly
  • This resulted in him being verified on Twitter (his dream)
  • He had the viral abortion tweet that resulted in tens of thousands of retweets/likes and a lot of major publications covering it
  • He was getting fairly regular political writing gigs

Not only was he getting away with being an awful cunt to people on Twitter during this time, he was actually being rewarded for it. He legitimately must have thought that he was on the cusp of becoming famous and successful at last. He'd be able to show Adrienne how bad of a decision it was to leave him. He'd be on all the biggest talk shows, have Netflix series made from his books and be a world famous and successful writer, like he deserves to be.

Cut to late 2018 and what Patrick thinks will just be a regular day of virtue signalling and kicking somebody when they're down leads to a series of events that will change the entire course of his life.

Now let's take a look at the highlights of Patty's life from 2018-2022..

• Gets banned from Twitter for the first time. Is off the platform for more than 6 months and has to pay $5K to get it back.
  • Loses his blue checkmark (allegedly a more devastating loss than his daughter)
  • Becomes a laughing stock across the internet from many Reddit posts that go viral
  • Get his own KF thread established that at the time of writing, sits at 469,000 views and 220 pages
  • Loses his Twitter account a second time. Again he has to pay thousands to get it back. Loses his alt account in the process. Still no blue checkmark
  • Fattens himself considerably
  • Tries to sue 60 anonymous people online, fails miserably and wastes $100K+ of the SFWA members' money and ends up owing the chief target of his lawsuit $24K+
  • Is on the receiving end of arguably the greatest piece of trolling the internet has ever seen in the form of the Apostlegate saga.
  • Is currently fighting an array of his personal possessions on Twitter, including Pinktrick S Blanketson among others
  • Had to cry to Confusion to pre-warn people that he is being trolled and very sensitive about it, so please report and block

My question for you, pig - was it all worth it?
He would answer yes to your question. That's how broken his mind is.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
What was going on in your guys life on Norm-11? Where were you when you saw that first post? I was taking a shit at my parent’s house, a couple months into getting sober. The last 3.5 years have been amazing for me.
I was taking a shit after a long run and getting ready to fly to Africa for work for a sales pitch to a literal warlord. I saw the first Patposts and thought he couldn’t be real, it had to be a bit like Chip Chipperson. Then I saw that he was for real, and one of the first posts I noticed from his history was the “I run half marathons, sweetie, what’s your PB”. Several thoughts came to mind:

1. He looks like Porky Pig after a bender. If he runs halfs, he must suck at it
2. No real athlete or runner would talk like that. Running is a positive and uplifting sport. Elites might shit talk amongst ourselves but it’s silly ball busting, not seriously, agressively hateful like Patso
3. His writing style in this social media is underdeveloped and stilted. This guy’s a published writer.

Turns out the answer to 1 and 2 were related (he’s an out of shape booze bag who cuts courses) and 3 is an artifact of Tor Books making a bad bet on a potential author who never panned out. His book sales, which were updated today, prove that the most generous description of his career is one as a “former hobbyist novel-writer and full time lazy sack of pig shit”

My instincts about people are normally pretty good. Nice to know I sized up Patso pretty well on Norm/11, much like the rest of us.

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
I was taking a shit after a long run and getting ready to fly to Africa for work for a sales pitch to a literal warlord. I saw the first Patposts and thought he couldn’t be real, it had to be a bit like Chip Chipperson. Then I saw that he was for real, and one of the first posts I noticed from his history was the “I run half marathons, sweetie, what’s your PB”. Several thoughts came to mind:

1. He looks like Porky Pig after a bender. If he runs halfs, he must suck at it
2. No real athlete or runner would talk like that. Running is a positive and uplifting sport. Elites might shit talk amongst ourselves but it’s silly ball busting, not seriously, agressively hateful like Patso
3. His writing style in this social media is underdeveloped and stilted. This guy’s a published writer.

Turns out the answer to 1 and 2 were related (he’s an out of shape booze bag who cuts courses) and 3 is an artifact of Tor Books making a bad bet on a potential author who never panned out. His book sales, which were updated today, prove that the most generous description of his career is one as a “former hobbyist novel-writer and full time lazy sack of pig shit”

My instincts about people are normally pretty good. Nice to know I sized up Patso pretty well on Norm/11, much like the rest of us.
Also Tor is equivalent to the National Lampoon absolute garbage with a name

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
What was going on in your guys life on Norm-11? Where were you when you saw that first post? I was taking a shit at my parent’s house, a couple months into getting sober. The last 3.5 years have been amazing for me.
Completely honest here: I had just gotten fired from my dream job in the first week of September 2018 and broken up with my girlfriend of four years just a month prior. I began drinking like a monster. I was binging 12-20 shots of liquor a night. I spiraled into a deep depressive circle and would barely ever leave the house, only to buy alcohol and food. It paid extremely well (much more than I ever needed) and I had enough money saved up to live without a job for at least a couple years, so I wasn't too concerned about running out of money at the time. Never filed for unemployment.

I had lost touch with /r/opieandanthony a while before this, but for whatever reason, I opened Reddit while drunk in late September to see a bunch of posts on my main page about some guy named Patrick S. Tomlinson. Quickly became fascinated and began lurking/posting on the sub again regularly. Seeing Patrick's choice of lifestyle was hilarious, but looking deep down, I realized that I was pretty much doing the same thing he was doing - getting drunk daily and doing nothing with my life. Side note, Bro Joe was still a main topic of discussion at the time so that was pretty funny too. His DOXXER100 and IntellectualHomosexual comments never failed to make me laugh my ass off.

I'll be completely honest, Patrick is the reason I quit drinking like a psycho and lifted myself up enough to go out and get a second, better job, and a second, better girlfriend. I didn't want to end up living the same life as him, and that was enough to set me back on the right path again. I don't consider myself an alcoholic because I was just drinking to pass the time, not because I was dependent on it. Still drink occasionally to this day without issue.

Hey Patrick, I just wanted to thank you for showing me how not to live my life, and I am forever grateful for you. Please continue drinking yourself to death so I will always have a reminder of how bad my life could have ended up should I have chosen to go down your path, and so I will always have some entertainment at your expense.