• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

2-month Anniversary of Stinkin' Jackie promising to EXPOSE Gibney and drop evidence he's Quasi and that @captain_kamala is Quasi's wife. Failed again!

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
From August 24th, 61 days ago, the day of Rick's contempt hearing and the day Dan got his 27-page pro-se motion slandering JG3.

Where's the evidence, Jackie? Why did you target an innocent hospital worker in Texas with the same name if you think Quasi's this wholesome bio teacher dad in Oman instead? Failure after failure, faildoxx after faildoxx. Sad!
1.png

"working this case for months" - been another 2 months and fattie has still provided no evidence it's gibney, just continued to slander him and his dad + go after another unrelated innocent who so happens to share the name. No developments. When Jackie says "working", she means "eating."
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.png

5.jpg

I think OG @Richard Stalkins summed it up best:
6.png

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I can’t even keep up with everything. How many people has she actually doxed? I stopped after the Swiss guy. Who was Robert Gay supposed to be and is he that person or was she wrong again?

For a cyber security “expert,” she seems to make a lot of errors. It’s probably why she’s struggling to pay back the IRS. I assume Pat is paying her for something although I have no idea what that would be.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
she has had the teacher Gibney dox at least since APRIL 28th six months ago
1698145114323.png

since Pat's contempt hearing and boasting about showing her work publicly she has harassed a DIFFERENT John Gibney, healthcare worker from Texas, trying to get him fired from his job
1698145228655.png
1698145288962.png

and three days ago went back to tweeting about the biology teacher GIbney
1698145364998.png
she neglected to mention Gibney for 2 months after Pat's pro se motion, I thought the bitch had learned a lesson. My bad for thinking she's capable of learning.

reminder @NormsGhost signal-boosts this woman's harassment and then pontificates about media ethics against Javier

G

she has had the teacher Gibney dox at least since APRIL 28th six months ago
View attachment 161164

since Pat's contempt hearing and boasting about showing her work publicly she has harassed a DIFFERENT John Gibney, healthcare worker from Texas, trying to get him fired from his job
View attachment 161165
View attachment 161166

and three days ago went back to tweeting about the biology teacher GIbney
View attachment 161167
she neglected to mention Gibney for 2 months after Pat's pro se motion, I thought the bitch had learned a lesson. My bad for thinking she's capable of learning.

reminder @NormsGhost signal-boosts this woman's harassment and then pontificates about media ethics against Javier
Has pat mentioned any of these gibneys or is he ignoring her now

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Has pat mentioned any of these gibneys or is he ignoring her now
he mentions the teacher and the judge on his Pro Se motion. He never personally Xeetted about it but he did rexeet Jackie:
1698148039078.png

I know there was another older Gibney tweet of hers that he RTd but it's not showing up now. He's covering his ass legally because the Gibneys could fuck him up in court and destroy his victim poster boy LARP if he does anything actionable. Retweets are safe because it's just republishing HER claim, and his pro se motion has immunity for being in-court speech.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Think Fat has figured out she has been using him this whole time yet? How can you be such a bullshitter and liar and not smell one of your own when it's THIS FUCKING OBVIOUS
I think her presentation on piggy will lead to him finally figuring out she’s using him for attention. She will use the most embarrassing things we’ve posted about him and none of his tough guy talk so he will look like some sad pathetic loser. She will use our many photoshops, use calling him a fat loser, making fun of his poor life and joke of a career and he will lash out that she’s wrong because his ego won’t allow him to look like such a little bitch. He always jumps from crying victim to big tough guy within minutes but if it’s all crying bitch he’s gonna get pissed. They both only care about themselves and eventually will have a falling out.