• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

12-04-21 Mewler Report: What a pathetic crumb bum.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
cydl1e.png

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Imagine if you were a fan of science fiction. You join Twitter and decide to follow some writers to keep up with new releases, etc. You reply to a tweet from some writer you know little about, expecting normal discourse.

And he calls you an idiot, a child. He tells you you know nothing and he knows everything. You're beneath him and too stupid to see it.

Can't think you'd be eager to check out his books, but you might Google him. And then you find WikiFarms.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
We know he did it once. We all hope he did it twice but I dont remember him admitting the second amount spent.
I agree, it's fun to think he did it twice but I'm willing to bet the 5k was some sort of retainer. Even a good NYC Jew lawyer wouldn't charge 5k just for what she did.