• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

11-22-21 Mewler Report: Biggest loss in recent memory. You've been found out, fat fraud.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
85b0bed94e2c30f05ed86ff13049af0d.png

G

He really is on a downward spiral. He always bled followers but his "viral" tweets usually netted him a few hundred new followers and they lasted longer. Those dumb Elon threads only netted him about a hundred followers or so and he's bled most of those off already.

When he tried to make that new PSTomlin1 account for 10-11 months, I think he got about 2k followers. That's about his real value. The rest is just dormant accounts and bots.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
He really is on a downward spiral. He always bled followers but his "viral" tweets usually netted him a few hundred new followers and they lasted longer. Those dumb Elon threads only netted him about a hundred followers or so and he's bled most of those off already.

When he tried to make that new PSTomlin1 account for 10-11 months, I think he got about 2k followers. That's about his real value. The rest is just dormant accounts and bots.

There was also that Padawan5 Imposter Child when Fat was banned the second time. I think that account got around 1,500 followers. Even with these updated numbers of more or less active follower accounts, his engagement is still embarrassingly low, all the time. I think it might be because he's retarded

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
I realized why I used to trash this bit of yours. I was jealous. As if this was a zero-sum game and the guys couldn't pay attention to me because they pay attention to you. I sometimes act out when I feel underappreciated.

Asuka

Anime is for Faggots
Forum Clout
I realized why I used to trash this bit of yours. I was jealous. As if this was a zero-sum game and the guys couldn't pay attention to me because they pay attention to you. I sometimes act out when I feel underappreciated.
Maybe we got off on the wrong foot. We can clear the slate if you admit what your ethnic background is to understand what the fuck this is all about.

image.png