• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

11-20-21 Mewler Report: Ha! Not even slamming Kyle Rittenhouse works! Oh, Pig. You absolute failure.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
xvzbyl.png

G

Has he ever had a time where the whole thing was red? No green and no grey dashes. I swear it was about to happen one time and the next day he had like +13 where it was obvious he bought 15-20 followers (and couldn't even keep all of them, lol)

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
He was getting double digits retweets yesterday, seems like he's finally hitting the point where even people that agree with his takes find him too fat to stick around.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Has he ever had a time where the whole thing was red? No green and no grey dashes. I swear it was about to happen one time and the next day he had like +13 where it was obvious he bought 15-20 followers (and couldn't even keep all of them, lol)
He does this a lot. He doesn't usually wait until it hits 13 days. He'll do it around days 10-12. It's so obvious, too. I'm not sure his poverty ass is buying them, I think he's creating a bunch of accounts and following himself.