• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

11-10-21 Mewler Report: The slow roll back to obscurity. Oink!

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
1oocrh.png

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Can the people he is following go down any other way than him pressing unfollow? Because if not then he really is beyond pathetic.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I realize I’ve been away for awhile, but I have a question.

WHY is he so bad at this?

He doesn’t work, has no hobbies, just sits on his fat ass and Tweets all day while watching tv news. Despite the lack of distractions such as love, healthy snacks, and exercise, this is still the best he can do?

Does his obesity factor into it?

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout

He doesn’t work, has no hobbies, just sits on his fat ass and Tweets all day while watching tv news. Despite the lack of distractions such as love, healthy snacks, and exercise, this is still the best he can do?

Wrong child I run 400 miles a year
Ev3F4eB.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It really is amazing he cant even fake his way into interaction on twitter. Regardless of his 46k followers there has never been a time that he could get any of those followers to defend him in any sort of large numbers. He could get the same interaction with 200 followers but they actually interact with him. I think he has been exposed on the internet and very few want to even deal with him.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
400 miles per year. Anyone can do it.

c67e14f67c32ab95b259880b6b7e7196.jpg
Holy shit is that recent? He looks even shittier. What a fat disaster. He needs to go on a diet, put down Twitter, and get to work bagging groceries to pay his paralyzingly large legal debts. What an ugly fat rube.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout

Who had 11/10 in the Carols Back pool?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Holy shit is that recent? He looks even shittier. What a fat disaster. He needs to go on a diet, put down Twitter, and get to work bagging groceries to pay his paralyzingly large legal debts. What an ugly fat rube.
The Costa Rican trip is worth catching yourself up on if you missed out. Hopefully a brotherman chronicled it and can point you there.

To summarize, he and Niki got fatter and Pat posted a video of him ziplining like a total buffoon. It was great stuff

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
People should be following him in droves after reading his hilarious skits.

9234743-A-C8-D5-4-E23-8-E09-452569-E5338-A.jpg

B1-AD32-DE-D5-D6-4-FE5-B7-AC-93-C92-BD875-B3.jpg

"Small bladder. Frequent walks."

"And the enchiladas. Don't forget the enchiladas."

He writes humor like a 13 year old who has too much confidence. A lot of it is very much like that old "RANDUM holds up spork" meme. The enchilada line reminds me of other shit he's written, but I cannot pinpoint it at the moment. The mind recoils in horror

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
People should be following him in droves after reading his hilarious skits.

9234743-A-C8-D5-4-E23-8-E09-452569-E5338-A.jpg

B1-AD32-DE-D5-D6-4-FE5-B7-AC-93-C92-BD875-B3.jpg

"Small bladder. Frequent walks."

"And the enchiladas. Don't forget the enchiladas."

He writes humor like a 13 year old who has too much confidence. A lot of it is very much like that old "RANDUM holds up spork" meme. The enchilada line reminds me of other shit he's written, but I cannot pinpoint it at the moment. The mind recoils in horror
I hate him.