• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

11-04-21 Mewler Report: Oh dear. Losing streak confirmed. You're very bad and obese at this.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
5on93i.png

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Meanwhile Pavlovitz has tweeted 1800 times in the last 30 days (300 less than pig) and has gained 13,000+ followers to Rick's 8. All he does is schedule self-promotional tweets all days too while Rick spends his entire day trying to craft the perfect tweet that will go viral.

Rick, why are you so bad at this, sweetie?

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
If he thinks of himself as such a political firebrand, why doesn't he write books on politics instead of cutesy scifi? He makes no fucking sense.
because he hasn't got a fucking clue. with scifi he can research some elementary school science (which he gets wrong anyway but it's fiction), then invent characters who are all just versions of how he sees himself with the occasional 'Fonald Plump'

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
If he thinks of himself as such a political firebrand, why doesn't he write books on politics instead of cutesy scifi? He makes no fucking sense.

Because he's dumb as shit. He could actually have success by focusing on politics. No matter what you say about this hog, anything political he writes usually does get attention. He's also completely obsessed with it so I'm sure he'd never run out of things to blab about.

But instead, the greedy pig wants to have his hooves in as many pies as possible. He wants to be a Twitter firebrand AND a sci fi author AND a stand up comic AND an actual tough guy.

Silly hogbeast.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Because he's dumb as shit. He could actually have success by focusing on politics. No matter what you say about this hog, anything political he writes usually does get attention. He's also completely obsessed with it so I'm sure he'd never run out of things to blab about.

But instead, the greedy pig wants to have his hooves in as many pies as possible. He wants to be a Twitter firebrand AND a sci fi author AND a stand up comic AND an actual tough guy.

Silly hogbeast.
Nah, nobody wants somebody that gets in a corner and breaks out the you're fucking too dumb, child,fuck off, etc.. he has such a documented history of being wrong and a asshole and a easy target for just dismissing anything he says

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Nah, nobody wants somebody that gets in a corner and breaks out the you're fucking too dumb, child,fuck off, etc.. he has such a documented history of being wrong and a asshole and a easy target for just dismissing anything he says
we've probably ruined any chance he had of being a Real Boy pundit, since if he somehow did make it, any number of the things we've dredged up will be readily available to sink him.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Meanwhile Pavlovitz has tweeted 1800 times in the last 30 days (300 less than pig) and has gained 13,000+ followers to Rick's 8. All he does is schedule self-promotional tweets all days too while Rick spends his entire day trying to craft the perfect tweet that will go viral.

Rick, why are you so bad at this, sweetie?
Pat is very jealous of him and wants to poach his followers. Pat is doing pretty much the same tweeting and failing. His ego cant handle it.

G

we've probably ruined any chance he had of being a Real Boy pundit, since if he somehow did make it, any number of the things we've dredged up will be readily available to sink him.

Nobody here has ruined it by doing that. Nobody here did any of those things. He's a condescending asshole and he did all the shit himself. Autism just discovered it all and brought it to the forefront.

Nobody on this forum told the sitting president to go fuck a pineapple. Nobody made him sign away his rights to his chid. Nobody made him cheat in the mini-marathon. Nobody told anyone to eat their entire ass. Nobody called anyone (besides Rick, rightly so) little dick. He was and is a fucking prick to random people on a regular basis.

Forum Clout
Nobody here has ruined it by doing that. Nobody here did any of those things. He's a condescending asshole and he did all the shit himself. Autism just discovered it all and brought it to the forefront.

Nobody on this forum told the sitting president to go fuck a pineapple. Nobody made him sign away his rights to his chid. Nobody made him cheat in the mini-marathon. Nobody told anyone to eat their entire ass. Nobody called anyone (besides Rick, rightly so) little dick. He was and is a fucking prick to random people on a regular basis
true. but I like to believe we brought pat's true obnoxious self out. and made sure those things were very able to be googled

G

true. but I like to believe we brought pat's true obnoxious self out.

That's just it, nobody did that. In fact, if I remember correctly, half the reason anybody paid him any mind in the first place is because when he was discovered, they also discovered how much of an asshole he was. He was being an obnoxious prick to people on Twitter and Reddit well before Norm/11. That's what got his Twitter banned twice. Rick calls it "false mass reporting" but really it was just a bunch of people reporting all the times he was a dick to people.

I think half the reason he was and continues to get fucked with is because he's an asshole to random strangers on a daily basis. It's hard to feel sorry for someone when they're constantly bullying and shitting on others. It really is ironic that he cries about being stalked and bullied while he's talking about wanting to see people hunted down, losing their jobs and families and having their lives ruined for voting for someone in an election or wanting to punch random strangers for wearing a hat. But someone calls him fat and he's a victim.

Forum Clout
That's just it, nobody did that. In fact, if I remember correctly, half the reason anybody paid him any mind in the first place is because when he was discovered, they also discovered how much of an asshole he was. He was being an obnoxious prick to people on Twitter and Reddit well before Norm/11. That's what got his Twitter banned twice. Rick calls it "false mass reporting" but really it was just a bunch of people reporting all the times he was a dick to people.

I think half the reason he was and continues to get fucked with is because he's an asshole to random strangers on a daily basis. It's hard to feel sorry for someone when they're constantly bullying and shitting on others. It really is ironic that he cries about being stalked and bullied while he's talking about wanting to see people hunted down, losing their jobs and families and having their lives ruined for voting for someone in an election or wanting to punch random strangers for wearing a hat. But someone calls him fat and he's a victim.
haha you act like i'm not patpilled. but I just thought i'd give some credit to the quality trolling you gentlemen (and crazy bitch) have done to pat so far

G

haha you act like i'm not patpilled. but I just thought i'd give some credit to the quality trolling you gentlemen (and crazy bitch) have done to pat so far

You're not 100% wrong, but it needs to be repeated that as far as the online record goes back, he's never been a nice person. It's not that he's sperging out because the trolls are pushing him to a breaking point, he's just a dick. He doesn't get to play the victim because he's been plenty shitty to people over the years and actually continues to be shitty to people to this day.

Forum Clout
You're not 100% wrong, but it needs to be repeated that as far as the online record goes back, he's never been a nice person. It's not that he's sperging out because the trolls are pushing him to a breaking point, he's just a dick. He doesn't get to play the victim because he's been plenty shitty to people over the years and actually continues to be shitty to people to this day.
true. pat has been shit all along and we just got laughs off it