• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

07-29-21 Mewler Report: Pig had to delete 571 tweets! BEHAVE!!

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
sm6thb.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Now it explains why he was tweeting real safe stuff and avoided calling GOP members nazi rapists. Piggy is on very thin ice which isn’t good since he’s very fat.
I had a feeling that was why. Now he has to really think twice if his next tweet might be problematic. Dont upset the little blue bird.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
No terms of service violations, though, these were all due to "mass false reporting."

Also, isn't the number higher than 571? -571 is just his net, and he was tweeting yesterday as usual, so I think the number is more like -635, and -110 the day before. How annoying and tedious. Why is this his life?
Yes, he was tweeting and retweeting yesterday so he probably had to delete something close to 650. We went DEEP with our reporting to make twitter a safer place. It’s a fawkin tough job but somebody has to do it (sniff)