• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

04-17-22 Mewler Report: Quiet day tweet-wise for the Pig and STILL lost a follower. Weak sauce!

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
2224d2814bccfb60fddbe9497e290f0e.png

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Couple things up front:
1 I’m not a pedophile.
2 Mews I’m glad you’re back. Some of this shit needs addressing. These faggots need your side of the story so this can move on. There’s good points on both sides. Yes I’m being a neutral faggot. The worst kind of faggot. Jokes were made, butts were hurt. Let’s hear it. Pat is fat.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Couple things up front:
1 I’m not a pedophile.
2 Mews I’m glad you’re back. Some of this shit needs addressing. These faggots need your side of the story so this can move on. There’s good points on both sides. Yes I’m being a neutral faggot. The worst kind of faggot. Jokes were made, butts were hurt. Let’s hear it. Pat is fat.
My side of what story? What do you need? Yes, Pat is very fat.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
My side of what story? What do you need? Yes, Pat is very fat.
I’m going out on a limb and believing you were gone for Easter all weekend. Dan basically told everyone to not make fun of women on his podcast, in defense of you. Obviously he doesn’t speak for you. This has resulted in a sperg out (justified) from many on the board. Just hoping you can clarify and get the board on back on track. Hope you had a great Easter.

G

I’m going out on a limb and believing you were gone for Easter all weekend. Dan basically told everyone to not make fun of women on his podcast, in defense of you. Obviously he doesn’t speak for you. This has resulted in a sperg out (justified) from many on the board. Just hoping you can clarify and get the board on back on track. Hope you had a great Easter.
He said about an hour ago in the latest podcast that Mews talked to him in private about the shitposts and they caused her to stop posting lol. Dan just motherfucked her attempt at a "huh? Oh I was gone because of Easter" lie.

G

He said about an hour ago in the latest podcast that Mews talked to him in private about the shitposts and they caused her to stop posting lol. Dan just motherfucked her attempt at a "huh? Oh I was gone because of Easter" lie.
What's your end game, Im confused af. What is it about Mew that bugs you? she's back...you're gonna go make "Mew's fat" threads and she'll probably ignore those too because they're not funny, so is this alt really just some tool to unleash latent hate you had for mew in particular or something? call me a simp but i don't get the end game here, 2 days of this...there's a fine line...i mean cuntfucker doesn't go for one or two people, he calls us all out collectively.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Well, I'll have to take a listen to the 'cast but whatever he said was probably out of love and I appreciate it. Get it together, people. No need to sperg; we're all just having fun so why hate that?

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
I’m trying to be fair. Didn’t get that far into the podcast. I stopped at boomia saying he strangled his kid which was funny. So a good point to stop. Just trying to give her a chance to state her case. I’ve been trying to be fair to all sides. Yes, I’m a complete faggot.

G

What's your end game, Im confused af. What is it about Mew that bugs you? she's back...you're gonna go make "Mew's fat" threads and she'll probably ignore those too because they're not funny, so is this alt really just some tool to unleash latent hate you had for mew in particular or something? call me a simp but i don't get the end game here, 2 days of this...there's a fine line...i mean cuntfucker doesn't go for one or two people, he calls us all out collectively.
I'm not going to continuously make fun of her like a deranged lunatic. But I'm calling out how she's pretending she doesn't know what's going on, when Dan just said she confided in him with the complete opposite lol. She's a more womanly Jim Norton. "Huh? I don't know what's going on... genuinely."