• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

04-14-22 Mewler Report: A dozen losses after 130 tweets. OK, faggot! What's nexxxxsT!??

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
97a99e5454fc39a0088a57daccbae1cb.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
If you do the math, divide 3000/7 then divide by 24, he’s averaging 17 tweets an hour. Yet it’s us who have no life
He achieves more in a morning than any of us have in our entire lives, stlaker.

I imagine a lot of these losses are people who were tricked into following him after he admitted the Quasi situation and have now been exposed to what a deranged cunt he really is and just figured out he probably deserves it.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Excuse me Mews.but at least half of those tweets were mine by proxy. I want my damn writing credit from Rick. How dare he use my creative content and not credit me.
Imagine how much worse his losses would have been, without your contributions to brighten his follower's day.

I bet if we could see actual page impressions, it would be going up with people tuning in to see what you'll say (and Pat will repost) next.