• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

04-05-22 Mewler Report: Oof! Biggest loss in weeks. PIG HARDER!

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
652cba3f30f3ca1f46a4e2b3c6bd7aec.png

Forum Clout
Patrick is toxic and intolerant. He's not even supposed to fucking be on Twitter at all technically. He broke terms of service. He's only still got an account because of his faggot contact at Twitter who apparently has the authority to unban him but not re-verify that he is indeed the real Fat Faggot With Bitch Tits S. Tomlinson.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Patrick is toxic and intolerant. He's not even supposed to fucking be on Twitter at all technically. He broke terms of service. He's only still got an account because of his faggot contact at Twitter who apparently has the authority to unban him but not re-verify that he is indeed the real Fat Faggot With Bitch Tits S. Tomlinson.
Hopefully that tranny will join the 41% club.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
It would be funny if the rascals tagged, sent emails,etc.. enough about tubbo that elon would nickname him like he did with that pedo guy, he does respond on twitter, some ballwashers on starlink reddit sub got replies from him on silly shit

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Nobody with a life is “deeply concerned” about Elon Musk becoming a large shareholder of twitter. Only losers are worried about that dying social media platform.
Seriously. This whole thing has zero impact on my life. To pat he thinks his platform is under attack and will spend days complaining about it. He really has his priorities all fucked up.