• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

04-04-22 Mewler Report: Didn't Pig post a 44 tweet thread about missiles? Didn't even get 5 followers after all that oinking.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
5f24bfd9599d3e4a91f5ced1148f3bac.png

G

He was up higher than that, I was watching last night to see what that dumb 44 Tweet thread would produce and I saw him hit 47,538. Then he started squealing about Louis CK and he started dropping.

He'll never get the numbers he's looking for because he can't stop being a complete fucking prick. This is like what happened last year. IIRC he lost about a thousand followers over the year, much like now. He gets 100 here and there with some dumb "viral" tweet and then he bleeds them off right after because he can't stop being an asshole for more than 2 seconds.

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
I'd like to know his criteria for unfollowing someone. Is it based on their own numbers, their tweets, lack of re-tweets? The party is at capacity and if a more famous guest arrives you will be shown the door.