• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

03-29-22 Mewler Report: Double digit loss. They didn't like being lectured on Star Wars and World War II by a fat-titted rube.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
78e494e431589d4900377b2453c5dc2b.png

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
It's hilarious how he can never sustain growth for more than a couple of days.

He'll put out some pandering, stolen horseshit that goes semi viral, gain a couple of hundred followers and then just bleed them all in the following days anyway.

What a fucking pointless and extremely fat existence.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
It's hilarious how he can never sustain growth for more than a couple of days.

He'll put out some pandering, stolen horseshit that goes semi viral, gain a couple of hundred followers and then just bleed them all in the following days anyway.

What a fucking pointless and extremely fat existence.
Which is even more insane because he spends HOURS a day and tweets hundreds of thousands of words...a fraction of this productivity anywhere else would do so much good. But just can't stop

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Look at those numbahs, dude doesnt have a twitter addiction. No child, not at all.

Jesus I didn't even notice the 175 tweets. It's crazy how it's become normal for him to tweet 150+ times a day now. I've never heard of someone with a Twitter addiction that bad. I'm pretty sure even nana is tame compared to this fat autist.

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Jesus I didn't even notice the 175 tweets. It's crazy how it's become normal for him to tweet 150+ times a day now. I've never heard of someone with a Twitter addiction that bad. I'm pretty sure even nana is tame compared to this fat autist.
Nana doubles his output breaking 200+ regularly but its mostly retweets of black crime or blonde 12 year olds, so I guess it doesn't count