• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

03-05-22 Mewler Report: Ewww, two new followers so Piggy got bold and fatly upped his follow count.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
6f97866a3e1cb8d77fa13f66d928ef65.png

G

Didn't he used to autistically prune his followers list to keep it under 400?
He has to maintain at least a 100:1 ratio at all times. For optics, he likes to build in a buffer so it's greater than 110:1 lest some blue check sees his ratio is slipping.

My theory is he will only add new follows if they are blue checks and he is following them back. Just my theory.

Last edited by a moderator:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Christ he’s averaging around 100 tweets per day. Think about that, 100 plus tweets most days of him oinking about NOTHING but believes his voice is not only important but making a difference in the world.

Really explains why his writing has become complete shit over the years. Some honest reviews have said his Ark book was good (even though it’s just a rip of Hitchhikers guide) but everything since then has just gotten worse because he’s not focused on his “writing career” (which is barely a hobby now) because tweeting is too important.

He tried to sue 60 John Does that he said hurt his sales and writing career even though he should be suing twitter for ruining his life.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
2891 tweets.

Jus think how much free time he'll have when Quasi takes that Twitter account from him.

"Your Honor, this fat heffalump tried to take away my freedom of speech, as well as that of 60 others. It seems only fitting that as reparations I take his Twitter account, independently valued at nearly $20".