• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

02-21-22 Mewler Report: There are no new stats for today

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Socialblade, understandably, had no idea how to tabulate his stats in the wake of his multiple suspensions over the last 24 hours.

Last night, shortly before his account was first suspended, he shot up to 46,960 followers. This was several hours after his doxxing post.

He then dropped down to 46,940 at 3:50PM ET today.

I don't have the stats on what his follower count was right before this latest suspension as I type this (8:15 ET) however Socialblade still clocks him in at 46,934 (yesterday morning's tally). So regardless, he's had a significant drop since his doxx high.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Socialblade, understandably, had no idea how to tabulate his stats in the wake of his multiple suspensions over the last 24 hours.

Last night, shortly before his account was first suspended, he shot up to 46,960 followers. This was several hours after his doxxing post.

He then dropped down to 46,940 at 3:50PM ET today.

I don't have the stats on what his follower count was right before this latest suspension as I type this (8:15 ET) however Socialblade still clocks him in at 46,934 (yesterday morning's tally). So regardless, he's had a significant drop since his doxx high.
So he's fat...

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Mew, are you working on any new dolls? I liked the idea of fat alcoholic spiderman zipline Pig.

I hadn't seen the bow staff Pig you did until it was shown on today's JDA stream. Good work!
I'm absolutely doing the ziplining one next. I have some fine-gauged wire I am going to incorporate into the piece. I'm even thinking of going so far as to crochet or knit trees and leaves alongside the zip line. Goin' real diorama on this shit.

Edit: Here are a couple of other pics of the Bo staff doll since you hadn't seen it before!

b66c7bb489995f953e5ed0ea971bf32c.JPG

38221289a513f08ad1d1880cdcdeffa7.JPG

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
I'm absolutely doing the ziplining one next. I have some fine-gauged wire I am going to incorporate into the piece. I'm even thinking of going so far as to crochet or knit trees and leaves alongside the zip line. Goin' real diorama on this shit.

Any little leaves stuck in his helmet from being so fat that he keeps sinking into the bushes? (heliconia-lookin-ass-mugs?)

Last edited:
Forum Clout

Edit: Here are a couple of other pics of the Bo staff doll since you hadn't seen it before!

b66c7bb489995f953e5ed0ea971bf32c.JPG

38221289a513f08ad1d1880cdcdeffa7.JPG
Haha, they're always so lifelike. Awesome.

G

At the bottom of the social blade page there's a couple of graphs that show how many followers/following/tweets/likes per month.

I didn't add it up or anything but just looking at it, he's averaging about 2000 tweets per month. That's over 60 tweets/day.

As far as likes go, he's actually up in the past few months to around 2000 likes per month.

So if I'm reading this correctly, he has almost 50,000 "followers" and he can only average 1 like/tweet. Why would you spend so much time on this for such a little reward.

I don't understand people who give a shit about this nonsense. My brother is somewhat like that. He'll say something like he won't post at a certain time because he doesn't want to have to worry about getting notifications or some shit and all I can think is "bro, it's easy. Just put the phone down." It really is an addiction to these people.