• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

02-20-22 Mewler Report: There's something deeply pathetic about the flaccid losses today. Whimper harder, Piggy.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
39de9ba854a4ac8905c12f7d59924f1f.png

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
You’re finally free Mews. Your long tour of duty has ended.
It will be a relief! I'm going to do today's because the stats should reveal how many net followers he gained after his doxxing tweet. They'll then go stale - but I'll keep checking them and will post a new one if like, a big number finally unfollows him once they see his account's dead. Like the Marines say, you're never retired.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
It will be a relief! I'm going to do today's because the stats should reveal how many net followers he gained after his doxxing tweet. They'll then go stale - but I'll keep checking them and will post a new one if like, a big number finally unfollows him once they see his account's dead. Like the Marines say, you're never retired.

TYFYS