• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

01-20-22 Mewler Report: The dainty dozen Annabelled Pig after finding out what a legal loser he is.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
6937064b26b981b8e9cb837e7de407e1.png

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
How many of those 46,168 accounts are actual living people who even know who pat is? I suspect he has less than 200 based on the engagement we've seen.

Then out of that, how many of those supposed 200 really give a shit about pat? I think he's under 20, TBHWCHA.

Even sadder, he considers Rakdaddy his "bestie," but they don't live anywhere near each other and he barely ever sees him outside of the convention circuit.

Pat is a fucking friendless loser. Josiah tape 5 shows him to be an effeminate wierdo ("Everything I've ever told you has always been true and accurate") so it's no wonder why. He is a perpetual, persistent, know-it-all cunt who is tiresome even in small doses. He's not a geek, he's a disingenuous dandy who thinks that by pretending to like baseball, motorcycles, and sports cars, he can fool people into believing he's capable of producing testosterone.