• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

01-16-22 Mewler Report: Placed solidly in 46.1K territory. Oopsie. Fucking. Doodles.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
e848782c3cc2aabfac74250a0b0ce6e2.png

BudDickman

Forum Clout
It actually doesn't matter how many followers he has. 46k is not a lot. It is more than 10k, which he used to brag about before the viral abortion tweet. It's all relative.

I think a good bit would be to buy Pat a bunch of followers, and make sure to do it concurrently with some gay tweet storm (similar to the SpaceX thing that he regurgitated from someone else), let his ego blow up in size as a result, and then delete all the followers.

Do these "buy a follower" services allow you to unfollow later?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I know this goes without saying but I can't get over the fact how buttfuckingly insane it is that this lunatic manages to tweet 2200+ times in a single fucking month.

I've got forums I've been on for like 5-10 years where I haven't hit 2000 total posts.
You are a functioning adult, no?

That precludes tweeting every 8 minutes.