• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

01-05-22 Mewler Report: A convenient +10. The pig was so embarrassed by the Smell thread, he went and bought followers.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
gb77nw.png

Forum Clout
Lol, this is all the proof we need that he buys followers. I mean, we knew already but come on. He spergs out all day, we know of multiple people unfollowing him and yet he gains follower? You can't get me to believe that. It's like asking me to believe that Anthony Cumia didn't buy a young mentally ill boy breasts after orally stimulating that boy's penis.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This is the only "victory " pat can come up with. Buying a few followers so his socialblade isn't all red. He had to come out of pocket to try and look like people like him. He spent real money for fake friends that will be gone by Sunday. Nice investment stupid

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Didn't wanna start a thread for this but I'd just like to draw everyone's attention to his pinned tweet begging for money.
Screenshot_20220105-113616.png

Notice that he actually spells "buried" correctly here. This is a direct result of us correCTing the reCord because he has previously misspelled it as "burried" SEVENTEEN times. Pretty eclectic amount IMO.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Smell thread? Link?
It's formally called "The Hell thread" but that's lame so some of us are calling it the Smell thread. It's where some twitter rascals sucked Pig into correcTing the record with multiple arguments. There are like 50 people on the thread getting exposed to Pig's universe. There are a few links floating around. If someone can post it I'd be much obliged.