• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

“I used to own Kiss dolls and Kiss playing cards and Kiss action figures.” - Jim Norton

G

[MEDIA=vocaroo]19DOUmSGHo2Z[/MEDIA]
Jim Norton losing his mind over Ozzy.
Lots of big eyes and blinking. Faggot

4626016A-190C-46D7-A7BC-46A9AD4684EA.jpeg

lowend73

never caught lackin
Yea, a grown man or woman should never ask someone for an autograph or picture.

I mean, I saw Katey Segal one time but didn't walk up to her. She did have a couple security that were monsters.

She looks good in person, or at least back then (SOA timeframe)

Another time, John Cena was down by the beach with some lady buying her an ice cream. He is really cool towards kids then. It changed instantly when a middle aged white trash piece of shit came in. Cutoff jeans, and a t shirt that had the sleeves cut off.

"Hey John, I love you. Could I get an autograph. and picture"

"No"

Celebrity worship is weird. They are not people to blindly follow. No difference between them and us, minus the fortune and fame.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

I mean, I saw Katey Segal one time but didn't walk up to her. She did have a couple security that were monsters.

She looks good in person, or at least back then (SOA timeframe)

Another time, John Cena was down by the beach with some lady buying her an ice cream. He is really cool towards kids then. It changed instantly when a middle aged white trash piece of shit came in. Cutoff jeans, and a t shirt that had the sleeves cut off.

"Hey John, I love you. Could I get an autograph. and picture"

"No"

Celebrity worship is weird. They are not people to blindly follow. No difference between them and us, minus the fortune and fame.
I once saw Kathy Segal at a movie theater when I lived in LA. We were both seeing “Crazy Heart” and she was three rows in front of me for a weekday afternoon showing so it was pretty empty. I didn’t bother her or anything, just being able to say she sat 3 rows in front of me was enough of a story.

lowend73

never caught lackin
I once saw Kathy Segal at a movie theater when I lived in LA. We were both seeing “Crazy Heart” and she was three rows in front of me for a weekday afternoon showing so it was pretty empty. I didn’t bother her or anything, just being able to say she sat 3 rows in front of me was enough of a story.
Exactly, being a grown up you wanted to watch a movie and enjoy some treats.

Norton would have fixated on her the whole time. Could you imagine watching a move and you turn around to see him staring out you. Ole Jim would have ambushed her at the exit. Creepy worm.

I have to disagree here.

I'm a memorabilia guy myself and whilst I don't really do many in person meets anymore I'm not opposed to it. If you do it in a non annoying way in a proper setting then I think it's fine, for me the proper settings are after an event/show, at a designated meet & greet or if you happen to see someone in the street totally by chance. Stalking people at hotels, airports or in Norton's case bathrooms and radio stations is completely shitty and the wrong thing to do. I've seen grown men almost stampede children to get autographs or photos as well and of course I'm not a ghoul so I'm totally against that also.

For me I'm just an autograph guy so having a movie poster in an office/home theatre signed by a favourite film actor is pretty cool, it has to be minimal though like if you've ever seen the video of Norton's apartment he has shit everywhere and it just looks tacky and obsessive. 1-3 nice pieces around the house though is fine in my opinion.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Most human males get over hero-worshipping another man (father, rockstar, sports star, whatever) when they finish puberty. Norton really is an odd little creep.

The logical progression would be that once you grow up the person you are a fan of is someone you'd like to have a beer with, not necessarily worship. But Jim can't drink because of that one tallboy in high school that put him in rehab. Now he downs another type of tallboy, while being a childish fanboi. It's inverse faggotry.

lowend73

never caught lackin
For me I'm just an autograph guy so having a movie poster in an office/home theatre signed by a favourite film actor is pretty cool, it has to be minimal though like if you've ever seen the video of Norton's apartment he has shit everywhere and it just looks tacky and obsessive. 1-3 nice pieces around the house though is fine in my opinion.
You have taste sir, a signed movie poster would be cool. Jim and Sam are the same, as far as groupie like behavior.

Florentine let himself get molested for wrestling photos.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Exactly, being a grown up you wanted to watch a movie and enjoy some treats.

Norton would have fixated on her the whole time. Could you imagine watching a move and you turn around to see him staring out you. Ole Jim would have ambushed her at the exit. Creepy worm.
Even funnier when I got my tickets for the movie right in front of me were Anna Farris and Chris Pratt (back when he was fat and only known for Parks and Rec) they were seeing Avatar and Anna had a hard time figuring out the 3D glasses. I didn’t bother / ask for a picture or anything, just the story alone was enough. I learned it’s best to see movies on weekday afternoons on Sunset at the Arc Light (I think that was the name) because odds are you would see celebs.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I have to disagree here.

I'm a memorabilia guy myself and whilst I don't really do many in person meets anymore I'm not opposed to it. If you do it in a non annoying way in a proper setting then I think it's fine, for me the proper settings are after an event/show, at a designated meet & greet or if you happen to see someone in the street totally by chance. Stalking people at hotels, airports or in Norton's case bathrooms and radio stations is completely shitty and the wrong thing to do. I've seen grown men almost stampede children to get autographs or photos as well and of course I'm not a ghoul so I'm totally against that also.

I’m also an autograph guy in that sense and collect signed movie posters. I only get signed movies I like of course and have some cool ones like Roddy Piper and Keith David signed “They Live”, Danny Glover signed “Lethal Weapon” (I had him write “I’m too old for this shit!”) Eric Roberts signed “Pope of Greenwich Village” (I had him write “Charlie! They Took My Thumb!) and a couple others. I have a Henry Winkler signed “Night Shift” poster I got him to sign at a convention and he was so happy to sign something that wasn’t him as the Fonz like everybody else.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
I have to disagree here.

Stern would get mad at Jackie for asking guests to sign jokes he wrote during the show. E-rock and Jimmy had twenty things for each guest to sign.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I'm a memorabilia guy myself and whilst I don't really do many in person meets anymore I'm not opposed to it. If you do it in a non annoying way in a proper setting then I think it's fine, for me the proper settings are after an event/show, at a designated meet & greet or if you happen to see someone in the street totally by chance.
There was a time where athletes would autograph just about anyone on the street who came up to them as long as it was just a simple signing of a shirt or card. At some point the whole 'memorabilia' business exploded online. The homerun chases were especially crazy with this. And instead of young kids rushing the athletes to get autographs it became old dudes looking to score a signature from Mark McGwire just to sell online or immediately dump to a sport store. The guys who run memorabilia stores literally stampeded over kids and gold digging women to score those autographs.

I was staying at a hotel where the UFC athletes were. And there were dudes waiting outside with gloves and ring gear to ambush the athletes to get them to sign stuff with special silver pens. And these guys would then sell the stuff right outside of MSG to anyone going in and out. And they were experts on knowing the schedules of the athletes. And would stand in front of their limos or rides as well to basically make them autograph a glove so they could step past them to get into their hotel or car.

Another thing with memorabilia is that it is all fake. After McGwire hit number 62 there were probably 100K fake signature items like balls and bats online for purchase that night. When he maybe signed a few hundred that night before going to sleep.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
There was a time where athletes would autograph just about anyone on the street who came up to them as long as it was just a simple signing of a shirt or card. At some point the whole 'memorabilia' business exploded online. The homerun chases were especially crazy with this. And instead of young kids rushing the athletes to get autographs it became old dudes looking to score a signature from Mark McGwire just to sell online or immediately dump to a sport store. The guys who run memorabilia stores literally stampeded over kids and gold digging women to score those autographs.

I was staying at a hotel where the UFC athletes were. And there were dudes waiting outside with gloves and ring gear to ambush the athletes to get them to sign stuff with special silver pens. And these guys would then sell the stuff right outside of MSG to anyone going in and out. And they were experts on knowing the schedules of the athletes. And would stand in front of their limos or rides as well to basically make them autograph a glove so they could step past them to get into their hotel or car.

Another thing with memorabilia is that it is all fake. After McGwire hit number 62 there were probably 100K fake signature items like balls and bats online for purchase that night. When he maybe signed a few hundred that night before going to sleep.
And wait hold on, we also have a MCGWIRE ROOKIE CARD!
Edit: there’s plenty of real memorabilia but it’s all verified by a few companies. They’re usually witnessed signatures. Otherwise it’s borderline worthless.

Last edited: