Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminder: She's my niece

https://opieandanthonyarchives.com/cutting1.html

Has anyone ever found the clip(s) of Ant talking about how much he likes Halloween because of the slutty outfits 13 year old girls wear? He says their parents are there with them but he still checks out the little girls and they can’t do anything about it. Old O&A days
    Last edited by Igrewuppoorina6brhou; 02-13-2020, 01:01 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

You mean you never saw a hot 13 year old?

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
        You mean you never saw a hot 13 year old?
        The right kind of 13.

Comment

Fucking trash nigger should be put to sleep.

Comment

I can't imagine how disconnected from reality someone would have to be to feel that way, let alone admit it publicly several times.

Comment

Originally posted by Igrewuppoorina6brhou View Post
              Has anyone ever found the clip(s) of Ant talking about how much he likes Halloween because of the slutty outfits 13 year old girls wear? He says their parents are there with them but he still checks out the little girls and they can’t do anything about it. Old O&A days
              Didn't Erock admit on reddit once too that Keith had to calm down a dad in Vegas because ant was hitting on his underage daughter? Or something like that

Comment

• Igrewuppoorina6brhou
                Editing a comment
                Yes that’s captured in the saga in the original post. Keith let it be known he was a cop and Anthony has money and it’d be best if he went to his room and got some rest. Which the father did do.
            Working...
            X