This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by razzledosh View Post
    hey can the 'Like' button be made more orange and arrow-like to remind us of our dead gay roots?
    No reddit is gay. But I did make a different change.

Comment

Originally posted by Quasi101 View Post

No reddit is gay. But I did make a different change.
      The change got a black person's ribs

Comment

Did you add in default avatars? I just got mine and it's fawkin hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by SHITLORD_CUNTDICK View Post
          Did you add in default avatars? I just got mine and it's fawkin hilarious.
          Yeah if you niggas dont upload one you get stuck with that lol.

Comment

Yeah if you niggas dont upload one you get stuck with that lol.
            quasi, im having a boomer moment here. How do I update my avatar?

Comment

• SHITLORD_CUNTDICK
              SHITLORD_CUNTDICK commented
              Editing a comment
              click to your profile, your avatar should say Edit Avatar on it. To get to your profile, should be in the upper right (on mobile). Just click your name.

You're gonna wanna locate CTRL ALT & DLT on your keyboard, head into task manager & make sure avatar.exe is running LIBTARD.

Comment

What’s wrong with opieandanthonyarchives.com? Getting a 502 error

Comment

Originally posted by Nigger View Post
                What’s wrong with opieandanthonyarchives.com? Getting a 502 error
                I was messing with cloudflare but I guess it didn't like it. Not sure why. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

back up now, but i may be transferring the dns around. not sure yet.

Comment

02/15 - onaforums.com and opieandanthonyarchives is playing the up and down game

Comment

Nice pagination, stupid.

On topic: @Quasi101 do you have a paypal or something for the domain, SSL and/or hosting costs setup so some of us could pitch in a buck or two?
                      I want to see this continue and I know from running a forum 10+ years ago I really really can't be assed to do this myself.

Comment

Originally posted by SoloJoeAcousticShow View Post
                        Nice pagination, stupid.

On topic: @Quasi101 do you have a paypal or something for the domain, SSL and/or hosting costs setup so some of us could pitch in a buck or two?
                        I want to see this continue and I know from running a forum 10+ years ago I really really can't be assed to do this myself.
                        I've mentioned this before, but i haven't asked for anything yet because I don't really take this seriously. I've fucked up and the forums were down several times. If I took money i'd feel like i have to be much more on top of shit.

Once the forums are stable and have been running without any incidents for a few months i may set something up.

lets encrypt is great, its free ssl (https://letsencrypt.org/) . All i pay now are hosting fees and my time. I also am paying for some cdn costs, but that's mostly me fucking around because i'm curious what the paid features add.

Also i fixed the page numbers i think.

Comment

• Phantas_Magorical
                          Phantas_Magorical commented
                          Editing a comment
                          If you set up a BtC wallet for donations I'd throw in a few. Least I could do for the laffs.

Can you see this option at the top?

I was finally able to find info on this, and for some reason vbulletin removed this. It seems its not easy to do. looks like some dude built a mod that requires changes tot he php code....and I aint paying him shit so i don't think this will ever get fixed.

https://vbmods.rocks/forum/vbulletin...-forum-display

Comment

The pagination is still a little fucked, I'll have to keep messing with it to see what the best combination is.

Comment

Can we get longer thread title limit. Some of us are wordy.

Comment

Working...
                            X