Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you need to use the file extension. I'll try to do some googling later and make this easier. so you need to use

https://i.imgur.com/2ZR6ilD.png

not https://imgur.com/a/5oEMyTE

Comment

• CuntFucker
      CuntFucker commented
      Editing a comment
      I still can't figure this shit out, what button do I press on the toolbar?
      Fuuuuckkkk
      This is how JoeH must feel when he downloads ransomware

• CuntFucker
      CuntFucker commented
      Editing a comment
      Nevermind I figured it out, you have to uncheck the box like one of the previous posters said

• Quasi101
      Quasi101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah man. Sorry it's a pain in the ass for now. I'll work on it but these panera shelves wont stock themselves

Alright faggots, I fixed the permissions a bit so now its more obvious how to embed however you still need THE FILE EXTENSION. The bb code won't work without it out of the box from what I've read in the docs. You can see the checkbox is not checked by default now. Should be less confusing. I did increase the disk space I have a bit, and I may enable attachments if you guys don't fuck it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Quasi101 View Post
      I did increase the disk space I have a bit, and I may enable attachments if you guys don't fuck it up.
      Don't. Our desperate, felonious enemies are willing to go to any butthurt, KP length to stop you. And enemies aside, we are autistic jackals and cannot be trusted. We inevitably turn heel, either in a group or lone-wolf when aaaahfended.

​​​​​​
      ​You will be be betrayed, and if you don't keep your head on a swivel, then you deserve it.

Comment

I'll get a notification saying someone replied to my comment or replied to me. But the link always goes to the first comment in the post. Any way to go directly to the response I got?

Comment

Am I fucking up somehow? I mean besides in every conceivable way in my personal life?

Because I keep having to re-login every 4 or 9 minutes, or so.

Comment

• RobertMewler
            RobertMewler commented
            Editing a comment
            Select "remember me" when you are logging in. It'll keep you logged in.

Roger that, over.

Comment

Yeah I changed the cookie time to a few hours but i think that only takes effect if you check the Remember me thing. I don't know if i can default it or not.

Comment

bug: for some reason when you flick "fag" the box that pops up says "Flag a post". honest typo i'm sure.

Comment

Quasi101 Found a bug. It says the last one to make a comment was razzledosh but it was me. His name is next to my avatar:

Comment

• razzledosh
                  razzledosh commented
                  Editing a comment
                  weird, looks like it's still doing it in that thread if its the one with the stupid dinosaur model where i explained pat's ill-fitting hot topic memeshirt, thats the one it keeps jumping to when i click the button to go to the last post.

all i did was embed a youtube vid with a timestamp and then edited the post to remove the embedding code and just posted a link instead because the youtube timestamp thing doesn't work on embedded videos apparently.

This is unacceptable

Comment

Lotta Fawkin problems in this forum

Comment

• razzledosh
                    razzledosh commented
                    Editing a comment
                    nothing works here. i hate this place. the youtube timestamp embedding doesn't work. i've been here for 10 days. i hate this place.

fire onion (tor for android) had no issues on the old site, however this site is pretty much unusable on it. the problems dont seem to carry over for windows tor. Probably more of a tor issue than a quasi issue, just a heads up if you use tor mobile.

Comment

Are image uploads disabled/ require perms or am I still autistic?

Comment

Originally posted by N64CUBE View Post
                      Are image uploads disabled/ require perms or am I still autistic?
                      I'm not enabling uploads any time soon because its causes a lot of headaches. Read this thread about embedding. https://onaforums.net/forum/off-topi...ining-traction

Also you are probably retarded idnk

Comment

Originally posted by Quasi101 View Post

I'm not enabling uploads any time soon because its causes a lot of headaches. Read this thread about embedding. https://onaforums.net/forum/off-topi...ining-traction

Also you are probably retarded idnk
                        Ah, missed that thread. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X