X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There should be a sticky with info.

Got some questions;

1. Is the admin here the same as the last forum?
    2. What exactly happened? What I've understood is 'the russians fucked us'.
    3. Will the old forum be back or are we here permanently now?
    4. Any sort of timeframe?
    Last edited by PogromStallone; 01-10-2020, 12:00 PM.

1. No admin here Quasi101 is a hero that single Handley took down Reddit and force them to reform
    2. The Russian has mother effed us by submitting to the demand of certain sci-fi writers anti bullying demand

Comment

1. Are numbered lists allowed?
      2. Can 'Junior Member' be renamed to 'Child Member'?
      3. Has Pat found the site yet?
      4. ??????
      5. PROFIT!!

Comment

1. Patrick S Tomlinson is a fat faggot.
        2. Joe Cumia is a fat faggot.
        3. Nana Cumia is a fat faggot.
        4. Jim Norton is a fat faggot.
        5. Everyone here is a nazi incel fat faggot.

Comment

Do emojis work here 👍🏼😎😭🙄❤😉

Comment

I like this place better

Comment

actually Hermano Joe is also an admin here he was the one who ran the onasubreddit twitter and helped me set this up.

here the most succinct backstory I can post while being the least gay as possible. Bulleted lists are gay
              1. Opieandanthonyarchives was set up by me to host dmca shit when Joe and Patrick fatlinson started illegally dmcaing stuff
              2. I figured out that reddit started implementing the “cookie ban” on us and knew our days were numbered as most the ona retards would not be able to clear cookies properly.
              3. I started spamming out opieandanthonyarchives.com/forum as a fallback to regroup temporarily
              4. I tried to get people to go to ieddit, 8chan, saiddit voat, but none of them panned out.
              5. Opieandanthonyarchives was hosted in the EU. This was my mistake. They were super gay about gdpr and we'd have been shut down if i didn't do something.
              6. Because of this I set up onaforums.com (much better domain name), on a Russian hosted platform.
              7. Once again we were contacted about posting doxxing information, but they didn’t seem to care as much. I got concerned eventually they might ban us and I set up onaforums.net on a much more friendly hosting provider. Also we are on vps now which comes with its own pros/cons. If you care I can post them here. This provider will only have an issue with illegal shit and doxxing is not illegal in the US.
              8. Due to the nature of hosting things in Russia the service was constantly down. There were a number of different issues. Someone ddosed our neighbor on the shared host, the whole network was down, they didn’t do basic cleanup or have alerting and filled up the disk etc. The nature of being on that host meant unreliability.
              9. The final straw last night was when they fucked with the php settings out of nowhere and brought the forum down.
              10. I’m fixing the old host and it will be up as archive
              11. Feed nana

Comment

you should be able to get tot he old forums now, https://onaforums.com/forum/index.php . i'm redirecting so you'll need to hit it directly there.

but i'm not sure its totally back yet.

edit:

the backup is at www.onaforums.com/oldforum for now

Comment

Originally posted by Quasi101 View Post
                  you should be able to get tot he old forums now, https://onaforums.com/forum/index.php . i'm redirecting so you'll need to hit it directly there.

but i'm not sure its totally back yet.
                  Yeah I'm just getting rerouted back here. Can't get on the other forum site.

Comment

• Unarmed-Dindu
                    Unarmed-Dindu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm there. I'm gonna link you to one of the threads try clicking the fatrick link within the thread

https://onaforums.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2014

EDIT: It was working for me, now i'm getting looped back to this forum. So I dunno what's going on 16 here don't know dick
                    Last edited by Unarmed-Dindu; 01-10-2020, 03:06 PM.

• Quasi101
                    Quasi101 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    me neither

i believe it depends on browser caching and dns caching settings since i set up the redirect.

Comment

i'll work on it more later. for now shit post here faggots

Comment

Quasi, you are a hero.

Comment

On this forum in particular and in life in general, Patrick is fat and God always wins

Comment

Real heroes wear pearl buttplugs, just like Quasi. :thumbsup:

Comment

Originally posted by Quasi101 View Post
                            actually Hermano Joe is also an admin here he was the one who ran the onasubreddit twitter and helped me set this up.
                            I'm more of a silent partner. Kind of like Jim was every day on the show for the first 3.5 hours while he was busy writing his book or texting with Nordic men in dresses.

Comment

Working...
                            X