Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any of the original PESTS on these forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any of the original PESTS on these forums?

are there any of those legendary pests? have any of u were able to succesfully call in the show?

are there any of those legendary FAGGOTS? have any of u were able to succesfully call in the show?

i fixed it

Comment

I used to skip class and frequent the Paltalk for the live show, which seemed to be a direct line from the board and not the sirius live stream. We couldn't hear bits or music. Anthony used to read my stupid one liners. In one show he read a shit load of them in one day. I knew if I called in they would make me look stupid so I never did out of fear.

I was late to the party though. Was only a listener for the last 5 years of their on air show until 2014.

Comment

Depends, are you only 16 and don’t know dick about the internet?

Comment

Anyone who ever called in is a giant faggot.

Comment

I was the guy Master Po put in a headlock and Opie yelled at. We all went out for pizza afterwards.

Comment

• StentFeznor
              StentFeznor commented
              Editing a comment
              @GwynethPaltrowsRightEar I wish.

PennystockChaser Stern was great. Now he sucks. What else can I say?

• PennystockChaser
              PennystockChaser commented
              Editing a comment
              Ben was a faggot but I wish he put one in Norton before he pussed out

• StentFeznor
              StentFeznor commented
              Editing a comment
              PennystockChaser The number of people who have been around Norton but haven't even punched him in the face once is frankly astounding.

I'm actually Opie.

What's with the 2 different Saffah names posting here now?

Comment

Originally posted by StentFeznor View Post
              I was the guy Master Po put in a headlock and Opie yelled at. We all went out for pizza afterwards.
              How did it feel, fucker?

Comment

• O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!
                O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP! commented
                Editing a comment
                Did Ben really spit on you?

• StentFeznor
                StentFeznor commented
                Editing a comment
                No. Something did touch me but it wasn't him. Everyone played it up for the cameras but it was actually all very polite afterwards.

• O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!
                O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP! commented
                Editing a comment
                Well that’s good to hear, man. Glad it was all just “for the show” and that no one got hurt. ✌️

Originally posted by aRTie02150 View Post
              I'm actually Opie.

What's with the 2 different Saffah names posting here now?
              Safka13 is a brothaman and genuinely cool dude.

But then there's this safffah and Saffa7 who both seem like genuine O&A fans which is very retarded and gay.

Comment

i called into compound once and they played the call on the real show, it was after the super bowl.

i made bob kelly laugh and he said this guy should be third mic

its sad how much that meant to 18 yo me

Comment

• moorish_crack
                  moorish_crack commented
                  Editing a comment
                  it was really a throw away. that compound stream must have been dead cause i was shocked they played the segment on the show the next day, it was a time eating move for sure.

id like to look it up but i dunno who hosts those full shows anymore. i could narrow it down to a couple shows tho. its the day after the super bowl so its a monday show, and it was between 08 to 11 so it could only be 3 shows

if anyone know any archive channels ill go look, young me sounds like a real fairy

• stealthygeek
                  stealthygeek commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you feel like looking for it: https://onaforums.net/forum/comedian...simple-command

• moorish_crack
                  moorish_crack commented
                  Editing a comment
                  thanks!

Anyone who listened to the actual show on radio, instead of watching cherry picked clips of the few times they were actually funny, is a colossal faggot and should be killed.

Comment

• moorish_crack
                  moorish_crack commented
                  Editing a comment
                  when im down at the job site and the boss turns on the radio i dont complain

give me my lunch pail and container of coffee and im the king of england

• That Nigga Dre
                  That Nigga Dre commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just the opposite is true. You're a johnny come lately who hasn't even earned your hatred. You've dipped your toes in the pool. You are nothing.

Originally posted by PennystockChaser View Post
                Anyone who listened to the actual show on radio, instead of watching cherry picked clips of the few times they were actually funny, is a colossal faggot and should be killed.
                Dovid tried giving me shit for that once back on the sub that little rat. I don't even remember what I was making fun of him for but he said "oh I bet your one of those guys who only listened on youtube and not when the show was actually going on"

Which is completely true.

Comment

• PennystockChaser
                  PennystockChaser commented
                  Editing a comment
                  As if we gave a shit about their stupid bits and intern drama.

I want Patrice and Colin shitting on Vos and calling Bobby fat. Literally all the non O&A components of the stupid gay show.

Most involvement I ever had was the Jocktober Facebook pages. That kind of humor just kills me. It’s the modern day funeral pages, just rib shattering

Comment

• JamieConway
                  JamieConway commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was just looking for some of the old jocktober Facebook posts but no luck. We should start a page here with the best of all that shit.

Yes I followed around a news van for 5 hours hoping to get a second on air and receive a buttpat from Anthony. That sounda gay and stupid until you realize that unironically so many did this. Then it sounds gay, stupid, queer, retarded, and lame.

Comment

I'm old enough to remember them from the WAAF days. Real Rock TV, nigga... check out the empties, maaaaaaan!

Comment

Working...
                  X