Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Valentines Day From Panera Bread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Happy Valentines Day From Panera Bread


    Go work and you can have a sandwich.

    #2
    Enjoy a chocolate hellhole.

    Comment


    • chocolatehellhole
      chocolatehellhole commented
      Editing a comment
      69% of violent anal is committed by niggers

    #3
    I can't wait to go home and cry myself to sleep, boys.

    Comment


      #4
      Well at least chocolate will be on sale tomorrow right fellas hahahaha? Who isn't tired of that joke literally every year?

      Comment


        #5
        Originally posted by P-Titty View Post
        Well at least chocolate will be on sale tomorrow right fellas hahahaha? Who isn't tired of that joke literally every year?
        Haven't heard that one myself. Then again I have no friends.

        Comment


          #6
          I'm gonna meet up with this guy who bought me 5 drinks and weed and then I dodged him and walked away when he tried to kiss me

          Maybe I'll get raped

          Comment


            #7
            Originally posted by Bams_seed View Post
            I'm gonna meet up with this guy who bought me 5 drinks and weed and then I dodged him and walked away when he tried to kiss me

            Maybe I'll get raped
            Are you going out with a freshman drug dealing wigger?

            Comment


            • Bams_seed
              Bams_seed commented
              Editing a comment
              Nah he's like in his 40s.

            • StentFeznor
              StentFeznor commented
              Editing a comment
              Plying women with weed in his 40s? He's a keeper.

            #8
            Update: he said he won't rape me because he's a business owner and doesn't want to lose that and he keeps asking permission to kiss me on the cheek and I say no

            Comment


            • 13/52nigcrime
              13/52nigcrime commented
              Editing a comment
              maybe he should go to dinner with you, talk about stuff first

            • chocolatehellhole
              chocolatehellhole commented
              Editing a comment
              Who can fire him if he's the owner?

            #9
            Originally posted by Bams_seed View Post
            Update: he said he won't rape me because he's a business owner and doesn't want to lose that and he keeps asking permission to kiss me on the cheek and I say no
            He sounds like he was divorced. Give it a month and you'll be getting proposed to.

            Comment

            Working...
            X