We wuz hacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We wuz hacked

Due to vbulletin security issues, someone gained access to the board.

https://blog.exploitee.rs/2020/explo...of-patch-fail/

here's their weird autistic message.

everything is back up and i made the changes based on the recommendations, but I'm not keeping things up to date regularly. This came out a week ago. As far as what info they have, i'm not sure I'll need to see what this exploit allows. Assume they got access to the db so emails are plaintext and passwords are hashed. The hashed password most likely can't be brute forced, but change your password to here anyway. I sanitize ips from the DB, but not every hour, so assume some ip you have used may be exposed. I don't use a vpn anyway so I don't really care if my ip is out there. If you used real info on here then.... i don't know what to tell you.

I had to restore from a backup, so I'm not quite sure what images, threads, links, etc. are broken.

Also i'm disabling using registration for now.

Fuck you Quasi101 this piece of shit has my work email now.

[email protected]

How am I going to explain this to my bosses??? Expect a lawsuit buddy boy!

Edit: the jews for jesus foundation are getting hammered now. Fuuuck
    Last edited by Dr Seepage; 08-16-2020, 09:11 PM.

Comment

[email protected] is my real email and I am appalled that such personal info of mine is now public.

Comment

DIGITALGANGSTER.COM

Comment

• BillKlacks
        BillKlacks commented
        Editing a comment
        Whatever that thing is, I hate it

Originally posted by Quasi101 View Post
      Hmmmm... Now which mentally deranged JoeyH stalker does this remind me of?

Comment

I don't know how to change my pw. 16. Dick. Etc.

Comment

MC Serch was telling the truth! Everyone is going to be shot.

Comment

How the fuck do I reset my password? I can’t alt control delete from my phone !

Comment

there also may be other exploits and problems, i've enabled some WAF on the CDN side, but who knows, we probably pissed off whoever it was by getting back up so quickly.

Comment

Does this mean my comic630 password needs to be changed

Comment

Also im pretty sure nobody even used their email? It was encouraged not too

Comment

Originally posted by Quasi101 View Post
                    You can talk, you can talk, you can talk! You're brave now, motherfucker!

Throw his ass out, he's a nigger. He's a nigger! He's a nigger! A nigger, look there's a nigger!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Predator-Billy.jpg
Views:	464
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	138756

Comment

Goddamnit it was Logan Lynn, wasn't it. I just posted about him earlier today and he must have gotten pissed to be talked about again.

Comment

The scariest part about this to me is there might be someone with a list of...500 IPs we were already scared of fatricks 300. Deleting my tor nodes and changing my name and location see you faggots in jail!

Comment

Working...
                          X