My Redditard Battle Station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Redditard Battle Station

Imagine having that much equipment and literally not making any music with it

Comment

Forgive me if I'm wrong but wouldn't you only have posters of yourself if other people in the industry were going to see them at some point? "Hey, look at all the stuff this guy's done" is not something that any person is going to say ever. What a stupid cocksucker

Comment

That trump sticker slapped on his shitty poster always makes me laugh. What a fucking dipshit.

Comment

• SpaceEdge
          SpaceEdge commented
          Editing a comment
          In his bovine brain he had to compensate for the bill "my wife smells like sulfur" clinton picture. He isn't a libtard, he is just a musical prodigy.

Is that a framed picture with known pedophile and rapist William Jefferson Clinton? Who does Brother of Anthony, Joe Cumia hang around with that hasn't raped kids?

Comment

Im actually surprised he has a two monitor set up. As we all know, He's a fucking idiot.
          Last edited by Zombie247; 11-21-2020, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• GloryHoleJoeh
            GloryHoleJoeh commented
            Editing a comment
            You just know he used lil bros $ to overpay someone else to do it.

Originally posted by Zombie247 View Post
          Im actually surprised he has a two montor set up. As we all know, He's a fucking idiot.
          It's probably just doubles his screen cause he's an idiot. He took this picture to show off the dual monitor setup so if it was working properly, he would have the screens on showing some dumb recording software

Comment

• Zombie247
            Zombie247 commented
            Editing a comment
            Control-Alt-Delete. Incase you didnt know dick about the internet.

Originally posted by MelissaSanchezOnYoutube View Post
          Imagine having that much equipment and literally not making any music with it
          Good point. All that crap and its generating maybe a couple hundred bucks a week. For the most part its just collecting dust. Maybe this music thing just isnt for him and he should try something new. He really should be packing that shit up and getting ready to relocate to compound south.

Comment

Originally posted by fusciasomething View Post
            Forgive me if I'm wrong but wouldn't you only have posters of yourself if other people in the industry were going to see them at some point? "Hey, look at all the stuff this guy's done" is not something that any person is going to say ever. What a stupid cocksucker
            There is no reason for the Opie and Anthony poster to be there either

Comment

• Jim’sHeadBump
              Jim’sHeadBump commented
              Editing a comment
              He is proud of himself for ensuring baby bros success.

• GloryHoleJoeh
              GloryHoleJoeh commented
              Editing a comment
              Well he is the founder of Opie and Anthony but he never mentions it because Joey Cumia is a humble person.

Two monitors so he can share with Kurt Love when he comes over, which is quite often.

Comment

• 13/52nigcrime
              13/52nigcrime commented
              Editing a comment
              As long as they are just jerking to it and not save to the harddrive

All that expensive equipment coupled with a 15 year old Mac tower? I mean the thing looks like it's been sitting in direct sunlight for the past decade.
            Probably take a good 15 minutes to load Twitter, maybe that's why he's been on hiatus recently?

Comment

Battle-tested mics.

Comment

Anyone got a better shot of this poster? Looks pretty funny

Comment

I imagine he plays a melancholy acoustic version of Lectric Shock OJ a lot in there, thinking of what could have been if it were him that got famous instead of little bro

Comment

Working...
                X