Clear All

Joey Cumfarts the Taxpert

"forced to fess up MORE STATE TAXES"?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fess%20up
    fess up

phrasal verb
    fessed up; fessing up; fesses up
    Definition of fess up chiefly US, informal
    : to admit that one has done something wrong : confess At first he denied everything, but eventually he fessed up. He finally fessed up about his involvement.

Comment

• MonsterSteve
      MonsterSteve commented
      Editing a comment
      He really is an uneducated dope.

You get 60k a year for free you cunt! Cut the working class hero shit. Just a fucking disgusting human being. My willingness to fuck with him just went into overdrive.

Comment

Long-winded fucking boob.

Comment

This guy is worrying about taxes

Comment

Yuck. Indigenous? You know why there's so many Italians named Tony? Because they wrote To: NY when they were coming over on the boats

I proudly served my country but one of the largest states could go fuck itself

Comment

I'm starting to think this Joe Cumia guy isn't very intelligent.

Comment

I don't get it, is this retard against 1099s and pro W-2? I get W-2 is usually more desirable but for temp/gig/artistic work 1099s make sense. Is he saying making a band hire their members as W-2s will kill bands financially?

Comment

• P-Titty
                P-Titty commented
                Editing a comment
                I think he's saying 1099s suck as an employee but musicians should be lucky, because forcing them to be W-2s will kill the financial blood required to run a band, and thus W-2s lead to them being unemployed. Why he took 3 paragraphs to still be vague is beyond me.

Originally posted by JoshFromMichigan View Post
              I'm starting to think this Joe Cumia guy isn't very intelligent.
              Retardo. That's my fuckin' legacy.

Comment

What is this diatribe, is he for or against taxes? It'd help if he actually knew what a 1099 was.

It'd also help if he'd stop the whole, "hard working man's still gotta pay taxes" horseshit and admit his brother is paying his taxes, and everything else for that matter, so he can pretend to be a rock star in a church parking lot on a Thursday afternoon. Only red Gatorades and big turkey sandwiches for this lump of shit.

Comment

i thought those trump inaugural coins were his retirement plan? He was also giving stock tips during the nike/kaepernick shit. I figured he was retiring on those trades he made.

Comment

TL;DR Joe shows how misinformed and gay he is.

Edit: I'm suspicious that Joe isn't the author because there are paragraphs.

Comment

The absolute fucking nerve of him to say that A.) He makes money the same way I, a working man, do and B.) That immigrants contribute nothing to society and we all have to work harder as a result. Like holy fuck Joe, I am so glad you're gonna die of heart disease.

Comment

Solo Joe Acoustic Show is my retirement plan.
                        LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Phantas_Magorical View Post

LOL
                          well, y'know, that and my brother. BUT MOSTLY ME.

Comment

Working...
                          X