Pat speaks about Joe Biden’s racist “you ain’t black” comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pat speaks about Joe Biden’s racist “you ain’t black” comment

Just kidding! Pat went radio silent and hasn’t tweeted in hours. He has no idea what to say and knows he will get his ass chewed out by any actual black people. Pat is racist so I’m not surprised. If Trump said what Biden said he would have well over 100 tweets already about it. Biden of course is trying to say he’s sorry and didn’t mean it but it’s not going well. Many black blue check marks on twitter are saying this is the problem with Democrats and how they view black voters. It only took one statement from Biden to make the fat unemployed man silent.
    Last edited by IGotATreeOnMyHouse85; 05-22-2020, 06:17 PM.

When first asked his team said the comment was made "in jest". But in his apology he said he shouldn't have been so cavalier. Biden got caught code switching, one of many acts no white person can do. Blacks do it, asians do it, kikes do it. He said the quiet part out loud after getting comfortable around Charlemagne the Cultural Appropriating Nigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KsscJoCbiU
    Last edited by Phantas_Magorical; 05-22-2020, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• ellencakehorn
      ellencakehorn commented
      Editing a comment
      "Trump's out there with a virus and you're really gonna give me the business for a little bit of monkeyshines?"

• DoctorSteveCarlisi
      DoctorSteveCarlisi commented
      Editing a comment
      "Aww shucks, I's just funnin' ya! I'm known to be a bit of a weisenheimer."

• Stulightning
      Stulightning commented
      Editing a comment
      Charlemagne tha endorsed Kamala Harris a woman who has done more harm to African Americans than just about anyone in California

And they'll vote for him anyway. Blacks always have been the house niggers to Democrats. They would never take the chance on a Republican when they're not pandering to their laziness and ineptitude. Not that Republican is always the right answer because it isn't, but blacks by and large have been coached since childhood by pointed hat Democrats that Republicans who freed the slaves are the racist ones.

Comment

• IGotATreeOnMyHouse85
      Editing a comment
      Very true, I remember in 2012 Biden told black voters mitt Romney would “put them back in chains” if he was elected. I’ve worked with a lot of black people in urban areas and they can’t tell you one thing a Democrat runs on or policy but they know they’re supposed to vote democrat.

• FartyPooPooLLC
      FartyPooPooLLC commented
      Editing a comment
      Democrats platform has been "free gibs" forever, and the talk about slavery reparations makes that glaringly obvious. They buy the black vote with welfare and the promise of muhfuggin free shit.

"I agree, child. You aren't black if you vote Trump. Real black people will vote Biden, or else, boy."

Comment

Trending on Pat’s favorite place Twitter #youaintblack, #joebidenisaracist, #fuckjoebiden, #lyinbiden and a lot of blue check marks are very upset. Oopsie Doodles!

Comment

Comment

• ToxicCisWhiteMaleFat
          Editing a comment
          Is she saying niggers commit more crime on fridays? Racist posts by spook.

• Minaw
          Minaw commented
          Editing a comment
          So patrick thought "ehh... it's friday might as well kill my wife."

• eggfeller
          eggfeller commented
          Editing a comment
          wow is she validating my hatred for niggers? this fat whore’s bullshit is what’s wrong with america

Biden is so clearly senile - this election is gonna be fun.

Comment

Biden's new campaign slogan could be "all fucking niggers must fucking hang" and Patty would still vote for the guy. But admittedly so would I.

Comment

Working...
          X