Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Patrick have any redeeming qualities at all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Patrick have any redeeming qualities at all?

This isn’t rhetorical. I’m genuinely curious if anyone thinks he has a single good quality. I honestly can’t think of one.

Even the bovine has a few redeeming things about him but not Patty.

Nice set of beefers

Comment

Not one. His narcissism, self-absorption, arrogance, pettiness, smugness and misplaced self-importantance are all-consuming.

Comment

Originally posted by Blappys_Meatfarts View Post
        Not one. His narcissism, self-absorption, arrogance, pettiness, smugness and misplaced self-importantance are all-consuming.
        Your forgot dishonesty and hypocrisy, but yes, not a shred of anything admirable. Even just an ounce of humility would go a long way, but no, can't even do that. Transparent fake kid-toucher.
        Last edited by Will Tate; 03-25-2020, 09:27 PM. Reason: He's fat, too.

Comment

He is not a member of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

He has inadvertently made me laugh so hard I cried on multiple occasions, like when I caught him cheating at the 2016 Brewers Mini Marathon.

that’s all I got

Comment

He's not an actual nigger. Other then that I got nothing.

Comment

• eggfeller
              eggfeller commented
              Editing a comment
              he also isn’t chinese

If the world turns to shit and people start eating each other, he'll keep a family of five well-fed for a few weeks

Comment

Not one. Joe may be a retard and a shitty person but he has love for Layla. He's a terrible father but the bond is there. Patrick doesn't even care that he has a daughter. We joke a lot but most of his followers don't even know he has a kid. He only mentions her for sympathy or to make some political comment. The motherfucker actually spent 5k to get his twitter account back but not any money on his own daughter. That would seem totally unbelievable if I didn't who he was.

He's really fat and absurdly ugly too.

Comment

If you wanted a good before picture, maybe you'd be jealous of Pat

Comment

He's susceptible to viral infections.

Comment

Lamp oil

Comment

He bested Joe Cumia as top lolcow without even trying, just being himself. Imagine if he actually turned it up to 11.

Comment

He never raped and killed a girl IN 1990!

Comment

Tough one. Genuinely. It'd tell you if I knew, little one.

Comment

He signal boosts Chinese food takeout joints, NYC Jew female writers, and Twitter tranny influencers

Comment

Working...
                            X