The irony of this one is great. Biden won move on, CHILD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The irony of this one is great. Biden won move on, CHILD

Fatty was so rational and humble when Trump won, he feels he can lecture others on losing gracefully.

https://mobile.twitter.com/stealthyg...30051735314439

The whole thing is filled with aching ribs. I dont even know where to begin. So i just reported most of them just to be safe.

Comment

And don't forget to report the Milwaukee Butterball calling this guy an idiot!

https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/sta...081218058?s=20

Fat dipshit can't help himself. Making it way too easy for us!

Comment

• Jim-sucks-shit
        Jim-sucks-shit commented
        Editing a comment
        "You're going to prison"

He's such a delusional fucking retard

• Stulightning
        Stulightning commented
        Editing a comment
        Ex presidents going to prison is what they do in 3rd world countries

• Safka13
        Safka13 commented
        Editing a comment
        lol fatrick really hoped that his tweet will get some attention. 5 likes.

The president may change, but Pat will always be overweight.

Comment

Patrick Tomlinson was an obese fucking asshole long before Donald Trump took that great escalator ride.

Comment

• Midian9876
          Midian9876 commented
          Editing a comment
          A cuck too at that point

Pat uses the most juvenile tactics. Its so odd. He wants so bad to be taken seriously but everyone sees through his bullshit and he just looks stupid to everyone else. He for some reason cant even see it and just doubles down making him look even stupider.

Comment

For fuck's sake he is such a dim witted asshole!

Comment

Thats not even what statistically eliminated means. He's a fat author and doesn't know how words work. Statistically eliminated means even if sanders got all the remaining delegates he could not win. What fatso means is practically eliminated. Where hes so far behind that his changes of winning are a rounding error to zero and essentially has no chance. How can he be so wrong and fat about everything?

Comment

• SHITLORD_CUNTDICK
              SHITLORD_CUNTDICK commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly. The other guy calmly explained this and even gave him a sports analogy, but Fatso is too fat to understand. And then Fatso called him an idiot and most likely blocked him

I still think Bernie might pull it off when Joe has a brain bubble live on TV. He'll forget who he is for 30 full seconds and then caress the breasts of a child. Don't think Joe has the electricity in his brain to withstand seven more months.

Comment

He might be the most unlikeable person alive. I like that he’s telling people to “get over it” yet cries everyday about Clinton losing. Zero self awareness, child.

Comment

Im surprised Pat isnt all in with the Bern

Comment

Originally posted by NortheastPhilly View Post
                  Im surprised Pat isnt all in with the Bern
                  He's a conservative, child.

Comment

Originally posted by Random username View Post

He's a conservative, child.
                    Did he actually say this? What are his conservative beliefs?

Comment

• CarolMaxheinie
                      CarolMaxheinie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      He doesn’t have to do your homework, child. I’m sorry you’re dumb and he can’t help you.

• ToxicCisWhiteMaleFat
                      Editing a comment
                      He hoards a lot of guns. He's a gun-obsessed psycho with anger management issues. And a drunk. But he revoked his NRA membership because they didn't like trannies or something. Beyond that he's a typical twitter prog.

• BillKlacks
                      BillKlacks commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, he consistently claims to be a "classic conservative". No joke, the dude is retarded
                      Last edited by BillKlacks; 03-26-2020, 04:48 PM. Reason: Fag

Someone with more drive then me can show you the tweet im sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Random username View Post
                      Someone with more drive then me can show you the tweet im sure.
                      We did our time as grunt pests

Comment

Working...
                      X