Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Cumia Amber Alert: A man who totally isn't Dave Landau is currently talking shit on our forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anthony Cumia Amber Alert: A man who totally isn't Dave Landau is currently talking shit on our forums

https://onaforums.net/forum/comedian...s-his-wife-fat

His wife really is fat, huh?

Comment

• ToxicCisWhiteMaleFat
      ToxicCisWhiteMaleFat commented
      Editing a comment
      A classic fullback. Good build, strength, bad 40 time though.

• RoTheHo69
      RoTheHo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      A disgusting, bloated, blob of shit that never did anything for anyone.

Reminder that fat girl pussy stinks like sweat and shit, and I only know that because I drunkenly fingered Dave Landaus wife while he was doing a paid radio show that nobody listens to or cares about

Comment

• RoTheHo69
      RoTheHo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      aww gross! I hope you wore farming gloves.

Incel alert! A queef who pretends to be a “tough” convicted murderer bounty hunter on an obscure long abandoned radio show message
    board is pretending he’s rallying troops as he leaps through his mommy’s living room. (She’s yelling at him to keep it down)
    Last edited by JackRoberts; 11-21-2020, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• fusciasomething
      fusciasomething commented
      Editing a comment
      Incel and mom's house in one comment. What's next? "Oh yeah, you are"

• RoTheHo69
      RoTheHo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Assuming any of this is true it's almost as embarrassing as being seen in public with your fat farm animal of a wife but it's not quite on that level.

• RapistWithHIV
      RapistWithHIV commented
      Editing a comment
      Blandau's mohawk blowing in the wind with his marshmallow body planted in front of his Dell clumsily pretending to be a rabid Landcow loyalist on a vbulletin message board from 2001. Punk rock lives!!!

Rallying troops? Are you fucking retarded? Do you have any idea what happens to every single person who tries to "command" these forums?

i've got a half a mind to go on a bill burr style rant about this!

Comment

• RoTheHo69
      RoTheHo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      JackRoberts so let's see you do it with your fat ass piece of shit wife.

• RapistWithHIV
      RapistWithHIV commented
      Editing a comment
      All the "awww cute" estrogen charged short man passive aggressiveness is 100% Landcow's style.

• AntsBatteryCharge
      AntsBatteryCharge commented
      Editing a comment
      rip Brian Gilgore

Guys don't be too hard on Dave or his fat pigcunt of a wife. She's been trying to get into shape.

Comment

• kingship75
      kingship75 commented
      Editing a comment
      Bitch is shaking the camera.

She's a biggun'.

Originally posted by JackRoberts View Post

Incel alert! A queef who pretends to be a “tough” convicted murderer bounty hunter on an obscure long abandoned radio show message
    board is pretending he’s rallying troops as he leaps through his mommy’s living room. (She’s yelling at him to keep it down)
    Hahaha I feel ya bro, these fucking incels can't handle REAL women like us, the sex-havers.

Some of us cry in mommy's basement 😂😂😂 while the chads 💦💦💦💦all over their beautiful ladies.

Here's my fine ass bitch. No lie, I once saw her eat a full-size bag of Cool Ranch doritos in under 2 minutes. Wasn't even trying to set a record or anything, I just told her I wanted some and poof - entire bag is gone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	q4qxz8ydoyz11.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	223912

Comment

• hammmburger
      hammmburger commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that her gut hanging out next to her hammy hand? Yuck

• Twatsmash
      Twatsmash commented
      Editing a comment
      Give her an embarrassing “please look at me!!” mohawk and she’d kind of look like Dave too. Thank god they don’t have kids.

• RapistWithHIV
      RapistWithHIV commented
      Editing a comment
      Is that our nana in the back?

Good one! 👍🏻👍🏻

Comment

• RoTheHo69
      RoTheHo69 commented
      Editing a comment

Landcow stinks and I don't like him. Also nice job working with a pedophile woman beater you faggot.

Comment

• RoTheHo69
      RoTheHo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well if tranth tried to beat Dave's fat wife she would just end the fight by sitting on him.

Faux hawks, fat chicks and ugly pedophiles who buy boys tits are awesome. I'd like to have one, marry one and work for one.

Comment

What’s really cool is to be in your mid to late 30s and talk about your (made up) wild teenage years.

I used to be fine with Landau, he was just a comedian trying to make it, using Nana for whatever he could. Now I see that he deserves to be on Cumpound, in obscurity and obesity, forever.

he’s simply not funny. A real comedian could walk in here and tear us apart. Instead he had to resort to incel. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceEdge View Post
        Rallying troops? Are you fucking retarded? Do you have any idea what happens to every single person who tries to "command" these forums?

Are you compiling material for Brain on the Brink?

Comment

• Minaw
          Minaw commented
          Editing a comment
          Doing a midnight move.

Originally posted by SpaceEdge View Post

Name:	IBCYU5IFQDH3XM6LKGLKOH4QAE.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	224112

Sorry bbbbb boys I am late to the party, who the fuck is Greg Landow?

I ran some numbers and all that came back was his wife is fucking disgusting fat and makes Tits Tomlinson look like a Somalian Pirate.

Brace for impact

Name:	50f829d012851.image.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	224113

Comment

JackRoberts So you say you’re a comedy fan but you’re not funny at all? It’s pretty hard to not have any idea how comedy works but still watch it enough to defend a faux hawked faggot. Why are you ball washing Dave? I don’t even hate the faggot but his wife’s a big fat pig and he needs to get over it. In summation you’re a fucking gay faggot and are as retarded as Dave’s wife is fat. Have a good one with your joe cumia style threatening of people dude.

Comment

• RoTheHo69
            RoTheHo69 commented
            Editing a comment
            And that bitch sure is fat!

Originally posted by Gay Faggot. View Post
          JackRoberts So you say you’re a comedy fan but you’re not funny at all? It’s pretty hard to not have any idea how comedy works but still watch it enough to defend a faux hawked faggot. Why are you ball washing Dave? I don’t even hate the faggot but his wife’s a big fat pig and he needs to get over it. In summation you’re a fucking gay faggot and are as retarded as Dave’s wife is fat. Have a good one with your joe cumia style threatening of people dude.
          I don’t even hate the faggot but his wife’s a big fat pig and he needs to get over it. In summation you’re a fucking gay faggot and are as retarded as Dave’s wife is fat.

Comment

Working...
          X