Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Child Spit Game Studios Presents: Starship Repo - The Official Game (TM)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Child Spit Game Studios Presents: Starship Repo - The Official Game (TM)

The bestselling book by Will Tate finally arrives in video game form exclusively for PC! This breathtaking game follows Joe Cumia, a homosexual from Long Island. After a shipment of child spit has been robbed, the annual Cumia Cock Fest at The Big Apple Ranch is in jeopardy. Joe must follow the clues and find the culprit and save the Cumia Cock Fest. Download it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8uhnwp...pRepo.zip/file (Original version 1.0)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ycf6qw...epo11.zip/file (version 1.1 - minor bug fix involving some of the car menus)

Follow me on Gab: https://gab.com/childspitgamestudios

Updated links due to Mediafire deleting the files every 2 weeks
    Last edited by Child_Spit_Game_Studios; 03-13-2020, 03:53 PM.

https://i.imgur.com/wb5Jw5K.png

Can confirm there are no viruses or anything weird. Only works on Windows PCs though. Excellent work, can’t wait to hear Patso’s autistic screeching/legal threats.
    Last edited by Nigger; 02-25-2020, 11:29 PM. Reason: Nigger faggot Cunt Bitch whore cock retard

Comment

A few things:

1. Use the arrow keys to move, space bar to interact with objects (such as NPCs or Joe’s car)

2. Power ups like the frying pan or child spit are picked up by walking into them

3. There are several bottles of child spit hidden throughout the game. Find them all and unlock a secret ending.

Comment

I'm still downloading but if this is legit making spite video games is the best bit since making spite documentaries.

Actually think Joe would get a kick out of this too, depending how mean it is.

Comment

It is absolutely legit. I also have more games in the works, and if you can find all the bottles of child spit (there are 15 total) in Starship Repo: The Official Game, you will catch a glimpse of of my next title.

Comment

• Mr-Wrinkle-Paws
            Mr-Wrinkle-Paws commented
            Editing a comment
            Any of the games based on a simple whack a mole type, but with cocks coming out of gloryholes at Big Apple Ranch, that Joe has to hit with his open mouth?

I got the secret ending on my first playthrough, it was well worth it. Now I'm going to try to speedrun it.

EDIT: 3:46 from the time the control scheme went away until the ending. I bet I could shave off quite a bit of time, too, maybe another 10-15 seconds.

EDIT 2: 3:00 flat!
          Last edited by Cartoon Retard; 02-26-2020, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Oh god its real.

Comment

Leisure Suit Lardass

Comment

The best thing this game does is really make you feel like you are Joe Cumia. 2020 is young but right now the gold standard has been set for Game of the Year.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartoon Retard View Post
                  I got the secret ending on my first playthrough, it was well worth it. Now I'm going to try to speedrun it.

EDIT: 3:46 from the time the control scheme went away until the ending. I bet I could shave off quite a bit of time, too, maybe another 10-15 seconds.

EDIT 2: 3:00 flat!
                  Congratulations! I hope you understood the secret ending reference.

Comment

I just uploaded a slightly updated version which fixes a minor non-game breaking bug with some of the car menus. I will be leaving the original up (though it expires in 14 days) for skeptical people and speed runners. Here is the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ncohjd...epo11.zip/file

Comment

Quasi101 sticky this immediately

Comment

I wouldn't want any of you guys as enemies.

Comment

• 13/52nigcrime
                          13/52nigcrime commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Child spit drinking buddaaays

My favorite part of this is that unlike a hitpiece documentary, Fatrick and his lawyers have to actually engage and play through this abomination in its entirety in order to properly assess the defamation and copyright infringement contained herein.

Comment

Someone should make a .wad for doom and call it CONSOOM

Comment

Working...
                          X