Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He certainly wasn't the football player!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He certainly wasn't the football player!

It's telling, if the stoner is not hanging out with other stoners,football player not with other players, same with goth creep, it means they are not wanted by their "types" because they such losers

Comment

"If you didn't play the most popular game on the most popular platform at the time are you really a gamer?"

No, fuckwit. Just like if you never amassed a comic book collection you're not really a comic book nerd. Poser pedo-apologist faggot.

And there's no apostrophe in "rogues gallery," Mr. best-selling published author. It's not the rogue's gallery, it's a gallery of rogues. Oh, wait, punctuation is probably like words, you decide what they mean, right?

Goddamn jelly-titted buffoon.

Comment

This never happened. Fatrick never smoked pot at that age (or ever probably) because he was way too much of a dork to know where to buy any drugs and nobody in his entire school would dare get high with this fucking power-faggot loser. All these “friends” he listed off are made-up, it sounds like what a Chinese national would write if he had to put together an American high-school propaganda sitcom without having ever stepped foot in this great nation of ours. There’s never been a group of friends like that in the history of high school, and Fatrick has been alone and terrible since the first time he was forced to socialize with the rest of humanity. He is one of the worst examples of our species: adds nothing to society, hated by all who know him, and the lives of the people around him will improve tremendously upon his death.

Comment

• TheGhostOfAbeVigoda
          TheGhostOfAbeVigoda commented
          Editing a comment
          He's like the exact opposite of George Bailey from It's A Wonderful Life. George wished he was never born and an angel showed him all the seemingly little things he did in his life that had a huge positive impact on the lives of those around him. Pat wishes everyone who disagrees with his wildly wrong beliefs was never born and an angel would show him a fiery, post apocalyptic world with no inhabitants and Pat would say "No, child. It would be a utopia. And next time a bell rings I hope you get less stupid."

You're so right about everyone's lives around him improving if he ceased to be. Honestly if you think about the suffering he has caused to others it's fucking crazy. Look at Paul Weimer. Look at that Melissa blobfish thing with the backwards hands, etc.

Most of all, look at Bernell Trammell. That man would still be alive if it weren't for Patrick S. Tomlinson.

Noted gaming enthusiast Patrick "I've played one game in the past 2 years and it was the one with customized lightsabers" Tomlinson will be the designated gatekeeper.

The only man who can separate real gamers (like him) from ones who pretend to be gamers for attention.

Comment

This is Iike the end of Freaks & Geeks except terrible.

Comment

Guarentee he never played Goldeneye or any video game for that matter.

Comment

• forumuserxyz
              forumuserxyz commented
              Editing a comment
              Certainly not multiplayer. Nobody wanted to sit in the same room as Pat and his Sloppy Joe farts.

Fatpat was definitely hanging out with the JV losers thinking he was a jock because of it his senior year. But really he’d buy them dip and steal his parents booze for them. What a fucking tool.

Comment

• TheGhostOfAbeVigoda
              TheGhostOfAbeVigoda commented
              Editing a comment
              I played football and rugby in highschool and I can tell you 100% his nerdy over-enunciated voice alone is enough to get him beat up where I'm from. I don't even think the Magic The Gathering kids who got pudding thrown at them multiple times a week for four years would want him around. He probably ate his lunch in a bathroom stall.

Still trying to find out his xbox gamertag. Actually anyone in the Fatrick universe would be good stream material.

Comment

• Minaw
              Minaw commented
              Editing a comment
              He has a discless xbox and a ps4. He has never tweeted about any video game other than that shitty star wars one and the box for spiderman was in one of his photos. He has the taste of a fucking child.

the fucking Second Breakfast Club

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-Wrinkle-Paws View Post
              It's telling, if the stoner is not hanging out with other stoners,football player not with other players, same with goth creep, it means they are not wanted by their "types" because they such losers
              Nice found family, stupid.

Comment

If you haven't played the obscure title known as Super Mario Bros, can you even call yourself a real gamer?

Comment

Anyone tried going back to Goldeneye recently? I'm not even a gamer so Ive barely been ruined by newer games, but it's unplayable. Controls are shiiiit. You can't go home again.

Comment

I'll take "horrible, nonsensical sentences" for 300, Alex.

Comment

Also lol. Millenial who played Goldeneye in high school. No you boomer faggot.

Comment

Working...
                      X