• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New tweet promoting In The Black... you know what to do, faggots

Ratio this shit to the moon, please.

https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/sta...690997761?s=20

Fawk. Great minds think a lot brothaman

Comment

"If we hit 250 pre-orders my editor will drink 40 glasses of water and spin in a circle until he pulls a William Holden on the coffee table."

Comment

He’s stopped his on spec (working for free) project because nobody wants it and is working on a sequel to a book that hasn’t been released and a sequel hadn’t been contracted. In other words the fat unemployed man is writing for free while living off his wife’s family. We all know he’s too busy sitting on the couch tweeting all day while getting fatter and balder. Face it Fatrick, your “following” aren’t actually followers, just people that want to hit like on an anti trump tweet like 95 percent of twitter.

Comment

I dont understand his rationale in saying hes writing "on spec." I'm writing on spec. Me, a literal incel nazi troll in my mom's basement. His typical faggot strategy is lying in just a vague enough manner that he isnt technically "lying." He could just say hes writing. Idk why I even ask anymore, hes a retard.

Comment

Originally posted by AwfulManTitTankTop View Post
            I dont understand his rationale in saying hes writing "on spec." I'm writing on spec. Me, a literal incel nazi troll in my mom's basement. His typical faggot strategy is lying in just a vague enough manner that he isnt technically "lying." He could just say hes writing. Idk why I even ask anymore, hes a retard.
            I think he’s trying to sound important to his “followers” that aren’t in the entertainment business and understand spec means free. Saying “on spec” sounds better than “for free hoping someone buys it since my career is shit”

Comment

This is just straight up dogshit. I count at least six errors in the text, and that’s just scanning through it.

https://us.macmillan.com/excerpt?isbn=9781250302762

Comment

• UnemployedOpie
                UnemployedOpie commented
                Editing a comment
                Oof. I managed about 4 paragraphs. What does his editor do, just send back the first draft with smiley face stickers on it? There's just so many unnecessary words, which is the hallmark of any hack writer. Can't tell a good story or create a real character? Cram that fucker with wordy, redundant sentences to fill your quota!

• Twatsmash
                Twatsmash commented
                Editing a comment
                Excruciating.

• LongIslandchomper
                LongIslandchomper commented
                Editing a comment
                I could only make it to the third paragraph. Just awful.

Don't worry Pat. When this book ships not one publisher will want to be associated with you.

Comment

Christ on a bike. The fish metaphor was painfully embarrassing. An attempt at humor that took a long time to get to with zero payoff.

So meta. So brave. 0.0 percent funny.

Comment

Grammarly found 135 issues, including syntax issues. Not to mention continuity errors I caught.

Comment

• SomervilleDan
                    SomervilleDan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Pat does’t need Grammarly. He decides what words and grammar mean.

By allowing Patrick to disable replies to his tweets, Twitter is removing our ability to warn people about this man’s propensity to kidnap, rape, murder, and eat black babies. Twitter is a criminal conspirator in this regard.

Comment

This is his third attempt to start a new sci-fi book series in a desperate attempt to get a new book deal. Unfortunately for him his last two books bombed because he is a talentless hack.

Comment

I didn't finish it as it sucked. Things I liked, The anti gravity gravity sleep drill was solid. I liked that he broke the rule of the last day of normalcy and went into a little bit of danger. What sucks, he can't write a metaphor, simile, or paint a picture in anyway. His science is also pathetic. Interstellar travel, anti gravity but melanoma is still a concern. Nanotech and even the Star Trek Replicator would already be invented there would be no need for food supplies. Also people would think much differently with all the technology and events that have occurred they would not act like people from today

Comment

• Minaw
                        Minaw commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I write HARD SCI-FI, child. Hush now.

He should be bludgeoned by a giant dildo for writing this trash

She fell into the clothes from muscle memory alone, then went to the vanity in her bathroom to straighten her hair. It was longer now than strictly permitted by regulations, but seeing as she was the ranking officer for at least two parsecs in any direction, there really wasn’t anyone to call her on it until the tour was over.

Comment

• Guinness525
                        Guinness525 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Badass. NO ONE tells Kamala what to do!

God, what a prissy little meat sack.

She moved from the bed to her closet, which took all of two and a half steps. Compared to any other ship’s quarters she’d ever occupied, the captain’s suite aboard Ansari was palatial. But compared to any dirtside apartment she’d ever rented, it didn’t even rank as a studio.

But it was hers alone: she had a bathroom with a door, a genuine water shower, and a kitchenette with the only supply of genuine Darjeeling tea to be found within four light-years of their current position. A gift from Miguel, as it happened.
                      Projecting Pegged Patshit Slob Tomlinson everybody.

Comment

• Minaw
                        Minaw commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Parsecs, light years, genuine water shower?! He claims this is mil-spec hard Sci-Fi by the way

• GloryHoleJoeh
                        GloryHoleJoeh commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Minaw Kinda sounds like half a spaceship.
                    Working...
                    X