Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only five people are allowed to call me pat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, Fatrick will never be called:

rational
    gainfully employed
    unobese

Comment

What a privilege it must be to call him Pat!

But I thought that band of geeks who went up with him to Canada or something had also “earned the right to call him Pat.” Have they known him since childhood too? Get your story straight, you ugly fat cocksucker.

Comment

• FranksWirecutters
      FranksWirecutters commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish they clubbed him like a seal

Guinness525 It was Wonderfest featuring Blappy:

In a couple days, my wife and I will get in the car, drive six hours, and be surrounded by people who have loved me without preamble or condition for many, many years. Before I was published. Before I had a following. People who earned calling me "Pat."

It's my little heaven.

Comment

• Minaw
      Minaw commented
      Editing a comment
      That post is insufferable because he makes it seem like he has legions of fans that only like him because he is famous. Hey Fatso, no one knows who you are and no one likes you.

Why is he tweeting some 12 year old girl like template tweet? What a fag.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthygeek View Post
      Guinness525 It was Wonderfest featuring Blappy:

“Had a following” this shows his mentally illness, he really believes his twitter followers are actual followers of him and hang on to every word he babbles. He tweets orange man bad all day and thinks his voice is so important people are actually following him. This is the dangers of social media on ones mental state, he’s so delusional he sees himself like some cult leader. Luckily that couldn’t be further from the truth as seen by how few likes his books and personal life tweets get.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertMewler View Post
        Pat.
        Prepare for prison.

Comment

He ain't even earn the right to call blappy blappy.

Comment

Originally posted by AnActualToughGuy View Post
            He always responds to these viral Twitter surveys like the teenage girl he is.

Tell you one name you'll never be called, Pat - daddy.
            He's the type of faggot who would post multiple Myspace surveys to his profile where he reveals his favorite movie is Donnie Darko and he can eat an entire sleeve of Oreos in one sitting.

Comment

mm schill counts as 3

Comment

So Niki can't call him Pat?

Comment

Patso?

Comment

Adrienne called him "Thimbledick."

Comment

Is he baiting us into calling him Pat with this tweet. My preferred names for him are Fatrick, Fat, Tubby and Meatloaf King. Haven't even called him Fagdick since the old sub(s) were removed by the 45%'er.

Comment

Originally posted by FagdickCocklickson View Post
                        Is he baiting us into calling him Pat with this tweet. My preferred names for him are Fatrick, Fat, Tubby and Meatloaf King. Haven't even called him Fagdick since the old sub(s) were removed by the 45%'er.
                        No he genuinely hates being called pat by people he hasn't approved of. It's an autistic tic of his. He randomly spazzes on twitter if people call him pat.

Comment

Would it be worth people making orange man accounts and liking and commenting on pats tweets in agreement but calling him pat all the time. Even when he objects..

Comment

Working...
                          X