Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only five people are allowed to call me pat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only five people are allowed to call me pat.

The arrogance of this pig.

Fatrick: what everyone really calls you

Comment

Pat's extra feisty today, probably stressing about his court appearance tomorrow.

Comment

tss yeah they probably call him pacman cuz he's gobblin up all sortsa pellets or sumfin

Comment

"You're my friend Dennis"

DennisJacuzzi?

Comment

He always responds to these viral Twitter surveys like the teenage girl he is.

Tell you one name you'll never be called, Pat - daddy.

Comment

Patricio es un cornudo gordo y retrasado con un dúplex de mierda y una segunda esposa más gorda y fea.

Comment

“Pacman” doesn’t make any fucking sense “patman” would on a few levels him and his probably also fat friends are completely retarded and shouldn’t be allowed to vote. Pat also rapes lizards and small animals I just didn’t want to falsely accuse his pretend friends of this without evidence.

Comment

• peckafacce
                  peckafacce commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He's called Pacman because hes fat and eats everything in site.

• Gay Faggot.
                  Gay Faggot. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Wrong as always, stalker. I’m not fat and I don’t eat fruits or ghosts, child.

Pat.

Comment

Happy meatloaf shits Tuesday Pat

Comment

"that weird, fat guy my mom makes me talk to on skype once a year" - you're my daughter

Comment

Originally posted by Will Tate View Post
                      Pat's extra feisty today, probably stressing about his court appearance tomorrow.
                      Bankrupt after paying the 2 hundy.

Comment

Everyone does not call him Patrick, for example we call him many variations of the word fat so that is another lie from Fatrick.

Comment

• Cartoon Retard
                          Cartoon Retard commented
                          Editing a comment
                          A lie he tells himself to this day.

I have a feeling nobody is going to follow that.

Comment

I get that nobody wants an insulting nickname - Tori doesn't want you calling her Whori every time you see her. I also get the trans denaming or whatever it's called, Sue Lightning doesn't want some asshole going "HEY JEFFREY THATS YOUR BIRTH NAME SO IM GONNA CALL YOU JEFF!"

But people like Patrick (never Pat) or Mary-Robinette (never Mary) or even Anthony (never Ant), I just don't get why that's so fucking important to them. Is it a control thing that you're the boss who demands the name you've chosen? Is it an ego thing? Is it like a bait thing where they want to be mis-named so they can complain about it?

Comment

• razzledosh
                            razzledosh commented
                            Editing a comment
                            IIRC AntH is cool with Ant, but AntH is for family only (at least according to JoeyH)
                        Working...
                        X