This fucking hypocrite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fucking hypocrite

Every time I start to feel bad for laughing at this fat faggot, he says or does something so pompous that it makes my blood boil. He calls a dude "dickskin" (his name is Dickerson - clever six-figure author ladies and gentlemen) and brags that he got blocked, but then brags about blocking someone who dared to mention reddit three hours later. He's also correcting grammar despite shit talking anyone who corrects his that he "decides what words mean," and that authors have (dyslexic) editors so they don't have to worry about spelling and grammar (just thinkin' and punditing/firebranding!). He's beyond anything or anyone I've ever encountered. I hate him and am ordering him to commit suicide - hoping he follows orders "as 19 year olds tend to do." Also, he's grotesque to look at and is clearly a massively overweight, childish, daughter abandoning, queer piece of shit.
    Last edited by garbageman2244; 02-14-2020, 04:35 AM.

You are right. He weights too much.

Comment

Originally posted by ChineseGuitars View Post
      You are right. He weights too much.
      Nice weights, stupid. Seriously though he does.

Lose some weight Pat. Your breasts are upsetting to everybody.

Comment

I love how pompous and superior he acts on Twitter, yet he avoids actual debates and rebuttals like he avoids his daughter or a nutritious diet, opting instead for snarky one liners or putdowns.

This doesn't make you look clever, C Cup. It makes you look like a fucking coward who isn't intellectually capable of actually engaging someone without revealing how surface level their politics and smokescreen "intelligence" really is.

Every year, the rough Milwaukee weathers claim hundreds of lives largely through automobile accidents. Why can't it be you?

Comment

• 13/52nigcrime
          13/52nigcrime commented
          Editing a comment
          it would be pretty anti climax if an automobile accident demand claimed his life, the OnA dying a slow pathetic death approach is more my thing

I think of him as a Hippo-crite

Comment

Originally posted by garbageman2244 View Post
          Every time I start to feel bad for laughing at this fat faggot
          Never ever feel bad for this phoney, narcissistic, crybully little bitch. He deserves everything that comes his way.

He spends all day on Twitter purposely engaging in the pettiest of arguments with strangers so he can attempt to insult/embarrass/condescend them to look big to his followers and then block them. Pathetic bastard.

Comment

• RobertMewler
            RobertMewler commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't get it when people feel pity. I used to. But then I got over it THANKS TO HIM.
        Working...
        X