Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things get a little heated over on r/autistic

https://old.reddit.com/r/Autistic/co...f_him_in_what/

Anything they perceive to be a slight they go full sperg. There was a thread about how a dude got kicked out of a bar for pacing and they want people to be more accepting of retarded behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantas_Magorical View Post
      Anything they perceive to be a slight they go full sperg. There was a thread about how a dude got kicked out of a bar for pacing and they want people to be more accepting of retarded behavior.
      I never understood this mentality. How are they suppose to learn their behavior is inappropriate (retarded) if they aren't scorned for it? No, let's just let them behave like this and make it everyone else's problem.

Fatty Cakes is also a loser of pontificating proportions. He's also medically obese.

Comment

Autists should be tagged and kept on leashes.

Comment

Fucking hell. Top post there. Look at the name.

https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliame...e-armed-forces

Comment

• SpaceEdge
            SpaceEdge commented
            Editing a comment
            operation get behind the autists

• StentFeznor
            StentFeznor commented
            Editing a comment
            Let's just hope the enemy aren't armed with anything that makes loud noises, like vacuum cleaners.

• 13/52nigcrime
            13/52nigcrime commented
            Editing a comment
            i wonder if Liam has find his bro Patrick after losing him in the subway yet

Originally posted by Phantas_Magorical View Post
          I saw where a dudes boss was bitching at him about how to better word an email to a client. He said the boss was shaming him or some shit and people were telling him to report it to hr.

Fucking retards.
          Last edited by Jim-sucks-shit; 02-13-2020, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Let’s not forget that, no matter how heated anyone got in the discussion, everyone was in agreement that the person in the picture had mental disabilities.

Comment

They act like this in real life, too. Every autist I met in college was a complete asshole, probably because their families coddled them to no end.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartoon Retard View Post
                They act like this in real life, too. Every autist I met in college was a complete asshole, probably because their families coddled them to no end.
                Lol it's probably you know the autism as well lmao

Comment

• Phantas_Magorical
                  Phantas_Magorical commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No I'm with this guy beat them into normalcy it's the only way

Originally posted by ThePepsiColaRapist View Post
                I like that sharing actual details about Fatso's life makes him sound legit autistic.

Comment

Originally posted by StentFeznor View Post
                  Fucking hell. Top post there. Look at the name.

https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliame...e-armed-forces

I mean I guess some spergos would be good cannon fodder due to their bizarre level of discipline, inability to compute fun, rigid adherence to orders, lack of human empathy, complete reliance purely on logic and not on contextual factors, lack of emotion, and generally sociopathic tendencies, but you gotta only take those ones. The rain men, the MLP body pillow guys, the non-verbal human primates that beat the shit out of their parents until they get divorced and have them locked up, those are the ones we should shit-can totally. Puzzle piece niggers, who needs them.

Comment

Convincing reddit shit like this is the best bit of all time

Comment

https://archive.is/K5FIB

Comment

Ugh, I just visited that sub and couldn't help but notice everyone in there is complaining that they have no social skills and embrace autism because it's a common symptom.

These people are normal, they're just incredibly stupid and deprived of real life experience and are desperate for a label other than "incredibly stupid."

Comment

Pat isn’t intelligent enough to have autism.

Comment

Working...
                          X