Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Dana Schwartz thread Bams_Seed posted is picking up steam

https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/sta...65956003536896

Patrick is battling trolls on her tweet thread while continuing to be ignored by Dana herself lol. Self-awareness levels have plummeted past zero and are now entering into the negatives

He is getting millions of impressions, child

Comment

He fucking lives for this, doesn't he. Catty arguments, back and forth on all platforms all day long. This is his life.

I'm sure prior to Twitter, he satisfied this need to always be right and put people in their place but torturing his ex wife with his tedious personality and insane narcissism. That's why she left with his daughter and they're now a happy family far away from Patty and his miserable existence.

Comment

" I know you are but what am I " type response. Typical.

Comment

This dana bitch has no idea what shes talking about, it doesnt even make sense if you have watched the show.

but pats starting to reply to every single comment anyway

Comment

Originally posted by SomervilleDan View Post
            He is getting millions of impressions, child
            Giving millions of people the impression he's a fat idiot.

Comment

He's definitely feeling emboldened by that Patton retweet. It hasn't dawned on him yet that he's making himself look like an absolute asshole on the timeline of a blue check mark he wants to fuck

Comment

• RobertMewler
                RobertMewler commented
                Editing a comment
                Happily married, child.

It's just beautiful when random people start fucking with him. His precious ratio is taking damage.

Comment

I don't fuck big schnoz bitches, child.

Comment

lol, look at this tweet.

I hope they know that by mocking Pat they are now part of a felony investigation.

Comment

Her thread works for him now. It's over when he says it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bams_seed View Post
                    I don't fuck big schnoz bitches, child.
                    I just pay them $5000.

Comment

Look at his likes vs theirs. Bitch Tits is getting raped and ratioed like the swollen piggy he is.

Dana looks at his replies, rolls her eyes, and goes and fucks a real man of Snyder-esque proportions while Boomer Butt goes ballistic at Hooligans, his phone slick from his greasy fingers frantically pecking away hoping to gain her favor.

TL;DR - Fatrick is fat, middle aged and I demand his suicide.

Comment

Patrick S. Tomlinson
                        @stealthygeek
                        ·
                        7h
                        We're living among a generation of trolls who don't realize Cartman is supposed to be a joke, not the hero.
                        dp
                        @dp38100539
                        Replying to
                        @stealthygeek
                        and
                        @DanaSchwartzzz
                        You look like cartman

Lol

Comment

Patrick, you're the Cartman. I've never encountered anyone in life who resembles Eric Cartman more than you.

You're a fat piggy boy who claims up and down he isn't fat. Your diet is horrible. You're obsessed with acquiring toys and then bragging to others that you have special toys that they don't have.

You have two basic modes: awful, taunting, smug bully who puts down everyone else, and sobbing victim whenever anyone makes fun of you. Your fucking Dudley Dursley behavior is reinforced when you cry and lie, like a child, to whatever authority figure is dumb enough to listen. Reddit mods, goodreads employees - WAHHHHH WAHHHHH PC PRINCIPAL MY FEELINGS WERE HURT - then back to undaunted levels of smug the next time you shit on Wendy. I mean, there's no question of a doubt you'll continue shitting on Wendy, but now the internet authority figures heard your cries so you can bully her extra-hard, knowing there's shit she can do back.

What a pathetic existence you lead.

Comment

• EasilyForgotten1138
                            Editing a comment
                            Dude, excellent analysis. He fucking IS Cartman, and should be reminded of this regularly.

Imagine being such a titty baby faggot, and yet somehow being able to unironically claim that you are a tough guy, or even a man.
                        Working...
                        X