Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that a fucking NERF GUN?!?

No wonder niki can't get wet.

His wife left that there to get into his subconscious that he should take his better blacker gun and kill himself.

baby steps child.

Comment

Look at those shitty eggs. Nice bland breakfast, stupid.

Comment

The food he eats always looks like such complete shit. If you're going to be a little feminine bitch and share all your meals on Instagram then at least bother to make them look somewhat appetizing.

Also - no wonder this guy is as fat as he is. His breakfasts alone always consist of such unhealthy garbage and usually mountains of it.

Comment

The only thing sadder looking than that breakfast is his penis.

Comment

Where's the 3 spinach leaves to make it all healthy?? Fat disgusting internet shitdick

Comment

• LiberalPussy
              LiberalPussy commented
              Editing a comment
              The fact that he didn’t even bother to season the eggs is what makes it healthy, child.

Also note the tacky plate he’s eating off of. Only the finest China for the Tomlinson Compound.

Comment

It's a model of a Nerf gun, built from scratch

Comment

The food looks like hospital-grade slop, the coffee is the color of flu diarrhea and served in a child’s mug, there is a toy on the table and he’s a balloon-faced Midwesterner using British slang in an effort to sound quirky.

Everything about this post is enraging.

Comment

Darth Vader mug? What am I five?

Comment

I buy Nerf guns for my nieces. I guess there's nothing wrong with them inherently, especially if you're a little girl. I personall haven't owned one since I was a literal child though.

Comment

Not Pictured: the two pounds of bacon and eggs he ate straight out of the pan.

Comment

A half marathon is ~21 kilometers. He is training for one but only running 5k. If you are going to lie, then at least do some research. It's the same thing with his lie about lifting 250lbs. He throws out these numbers but you have an ounce of common sense then it is easy to spot his bullshit.

Comment

Darth Vader sippy cup. Baby faced fat faggot.

Comment

• MonsterSteve
                            MonsterSteve commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The best part is he probably had it in a normal blank mug and last minute poured his coffee into that one just for the picture, child.

He even fails at making scrambled eggs. It looks dry and disgusting.

Comment

• LiberalPussy
                            LiberalPussy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The lack of any seasoning means it’s good for you, child.
                        Working...
                        X